Model: STK07160 Dark Earth Saiga Collapsible stock set made in the US by Tapco. Constructed of reinforced composite, the collapsible stock system includes a 6 position T6 Adjustable Stock Assembly, a SAW style Pistol Grip, and all necessary mounting hardware. Color: Dark Earth Designed for easily installation, the end user simply removes the standard buttstock assembly and replaces it with the stock system. Once installed, the Intrafuse Rifle System will allow you to experience the full potential of the SAIGA platform through increased ergonomics and weapon control. Marked TAPCO Inc. and is Made in the USA. Counts as (2) Sec. 922R Compliant Parts, but since the Saiga does not come with a buttstock this will only help you with +1 for 922r purposes. Fits on your Saiga 12 ga, 20 ga, or 410 shotgun as well as all 7.62x39, 308, or 223 Saiga Rifles without any modifications to the receiver to make it fit. Will not fit Saiga 100. You must drill screw holes. Screws are included. 922r Compliance The Saiga Rifles and Shotguns are imported in a sporting configuration and must be modified to comply with 922r if a pistol grip is installed. The Saiga rifles and shotguns have (14) fourteen component parts out of the box. In order to be compliant, there can be no more than (10) ten foreign parts on the firearm. If you are using a US made stock with pistol grip and have not installed any additional foreign parts, you will have to change out (3) three more foreign parts to keep the gun compliant. We sell the following compliance parts: 1. US Made Magazines - 3 compliance parts (Magazine body, follower, and floorplate each count as one) 2. US Made Gas Piston - 1 Compliance Part 3. US Made Triggers 4. US Made Hammer 5. US Made Disconnector 6. US Made Muzzle Attachments 7. US Made Handguards/Forearms For further information about 922, please visit the ATF's website. > S&H is $11 for one and $1.50 for each additional one Check your local laws before ordering.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
CHECK LOCAL LAWS BEFORE ORDERING
1. By purchasing and requesting that the mags be shipped, you are stating it is 100% legal for you to OWN & RECEIVE them!
2. No Sales To residents or those with billing addresses in Chicago (IL), CA, DC, MA, NY, NJ, HI or Foreign Countries. US possessions and territories are considered foreign billing addresses.
3. By purchasing our magazines you certify that you are purchasing the magazines for lawful purposes and will not supply them to others in violation of their local laws if any.
4. Do not ask for anything you know is against the law in your state.
5. For cc payment, add 3%
6. No sales to non-US Residents
|Payment and Shipping Instructions:|
S&H is $11 for one and $1.50 for each additional one Check your local laws before ordering.