Marlin 983 22wmr Bolt 12rd Tube Bl
*This picture is a representation of this item or of a group of items.
It may not match the exact item that you are looking at.
Please verify the the manufacturer's part number when bidding.*
Manufacturer: MARLIN FIREARMS CO
Manufacturer Part Number: 983
Manufacturer URL: http://www.marlinfirearms.com/
Marlin 12 + 1 22 Magnum Bolt Action w/Blue Barrel & Walnut Stock
|Model 983- Has a traditional walnut stock with cut checkering, a 12- shot tubular magazine, and a blued steel finish. It features a semi-buckhorn folding rear sight, and a ramp front sight with a brass bead and wide scan hood.
Model 983S- Is made with 400 Series stainless steel. Most other parts are either stainless steel or nickel plated. Has a 22" barrel, featuring micro-groove rifling, and a tubular magazine with a big 12-shot capacity. The monte carlo two tone brown laminated stock is equipped with swivel studs and a rubber rifle butt pad. The rear sight is an adjustable folding semi-buckhorn, and the ramp front sight has a high visibility post and cutaway wide scan hood.
Model 983T- Is a 22 Magnum bolt action rifle with a fiberglass reinforced polycarbonate stock. It features a 22" micro-groove barrel, a 12-shot tubular magazine, and a receiver grooved for a scope mount.|
|Condition:||NIB (New In Box)|
|Shipping & Handling:||25.00|
|Item:||MAR 983 22MG BOLT TUBE 12 RD WAL|
|Caliber ||22 Winchester Magnum|
|Barrel Length ||22"|
|Capacity ||12 +1|
|Trigger ||Single Stage|
|Weight ||6 lbs|
|Stock ||American Walnut|
Please note: We use an automated system to match products, prices, descriptions, pictures, and inventory for listing at AuctionArms. From time to time errors can occur. Please use the manufacturer's website and part number to verify information.
Payment and Shipping Instructions:
- Buyer pays 25.00 flat rate shipping for this item within the 48 Contiguous States.
- Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be more. Email for quote.
- No international shipments including U.S. Territories.
- Orders are usually shipped within 2-5 business days of receiving payment.
- Shipping may be combined at Seller's discretion.
- Handguns ship via USPS Priority Mail. Long guns and accessories ship UPS Ground.
- Price reflects a 3.5% cash discount that can not be earned with Credit Card payments.
(Credit Card Payments: (Price x 1.035) + Shipping = Total)
- We gladly accept Certified Checks, Money Orders, and Personal Checks.
- Non Certified Funds will be held 10 days prior to shipping. No Exceptions.
- Payments with Visa and Mastercard are only accepted via our Secure Payment Form.
(Debit cards with Visa/Mastercard logo do not qualify for the cash discount.)
- We do not accept payments by phone.
Warranty and Returns:
- Item is Factory New and warrantied by the manufacturer. Warranty claims need to be directed to the manufacturer.
- All returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. Shipping & Handling is NOT refundable.
- Please inspect your firearm before accepting transfer. We do not accept firearm returns after transfer.
Cancellation or Substitution:
- Cancellation of auction will incur a $10 processing fee.
- Substitution of items will incur a $10 processing fee.
(ie. you bid on the wrong item and would like something else)
- Our contact information and mailing address are available to winning bidders.
- Please ensure your contact information is accurate. All emails will go to your registered email address.
- We will email you an Invoice, Payment Confirmation, and Shipping Confirmation. If you don't receive these emails, please check your SPAM settings.
- Due to new dealer transfer requirements,
WE NO LONGER SHIP ANY FIREARMS TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
- NO in store pick-ups. NO trades. NO layaways. NO Paypal.
- Item not for sale where prohibited. It is buyer's responsibility to comply with local laws.
- For questions concerning the purchase of a firearm, please consult Help & Info.
- FFLs may be faxed, mailed, or emailed.
If you've got a slow modem, give this a try (must have cookies enabled) ...