Quantcast
GunAuction.com - God's sense of humor

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

(Forum Home)--->(Jokes and Stories)--->(God's sense of humor)
Thread Admin: johnnysguns (70-0-0) (Last 10 Posts) Posted: 12/06/2011 at 17:52:45
Total Posts: 7
Thread Title: "God's sense of humor"
johnnysguns

God's sense of humor !
During Creation, God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world.
And then He made the earth round.
Innocent

(Start a Thread) (Forum Rules)

Former Seller: quackilla(19-0-0) Post#1 - Posted: 12/06/2011 at 18:26:31
quackilla

wali is in FL but he is taken ROFLMAO

Former Seller: familyguy(37-0-0) Post#2 - Posted: 12/06/2011 at 19:34:13
familyguy

Florida?!  The only good thing about Florida is the shape...it looks like the U.S. is pissing on Cuba.

Former Seller: WALI(110-0-0) Post#3 - Posted: 12/07/2011 at 04:28:18
WALI

BITE ME QUACK. WALI............................

Buyer: Splittinhairs(18-0-0) Post#4 - Posted: 12/07/2011 at 05:42:43
Splittinhairs

LMAO Quack!

Buyer: Splittinhairs(18-0-0) Post#5 - Posted: 12/08/2011 at 06:50:00
Splittinhairs

CATHOLIC COFFEE MORNING IN ROME

Four old Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee in St. Peters Square.

The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone bows their head and says 'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic man says very proudly, "My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, The four men give her a subtle, "Well....?"

She proudly replies, I have a daughter, SLIM & TALL 40 D Breasts 24" WAIST and 34" HIPS When she walks into a room, people say, “ Oh MY God”

Former Seller: familyguy(37-0-0) Post#6 - Posted: 12/08/2011 at 07:01:24
familyguy

Now THERE'S a service I would attend.  Gives a whole new spin to 'communion'.Tongue out

Former Seller: axolotl(604-0-0) Post#7 - Posted: 12/08/2011 at 08:59:55
axolotl

A story from a Jewish friend; A Jewish man sitting on a park bench with tears running down his face and another approaches him and says,`why the tears my friend` the first one replies, `My son has turned catholic`. The scond one says, `Funny you should mention it, So has mine` The first one says,  `what have you done about it.`. The second says` I`m on my way to the synagog to pray about it` The first says. `Would yo mind some company` And the second says, `come with me.` So they go and take seat and in unison they Pray, ` Dear God. Our sons have turned Catolic and we need some guidance. There was a roar and the roof blew off the building and a Voice spoke ` Funny you should mention it!!!!` axolotl

GunAuction.com Forum

Before posting, make sure you understand the Forum Rules. Those violating our Forum Rules will be removed. The Thread Admin is in charge of policing this thread and making sure posts conform to our policies.

In order to post in the GunAuction.com Forums, you must be a registered user of GunAuction.com. You can become as registered user by visiting our Registration Page.

In order to start a thread, you must either be a Seller or a Paid Bidder OR have at least three Positive feedbacks. We find that having some skin in the game keeps the abuse potential down. If you've got some 'skin in the game' and you would like to start your own thread, you may do so by visiting our Start A Thread form.

You may use HTML to spruce up your post, if you are so inclined. Do not post an advertisement for your services OR a website OR an auction. Violators will be shot! just kidding.... Seriously, this is a discussion forum - not a SPAM fest. Keep it clean.

Please login to post in this thread...

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

GunAuction.com is best seen using Google Chrome or Microsoft IE9 with javascript enabled, and Adobe Flash installed.
Copyright 1997- 2014 AuctionArms.com, Inc., Orem UT -- All Rights Reserved.