Quantcast
GunAuction.com - Nov. 5-6, 2011 - VA Gun Collectors Assoc. Show at Prince William Co. Fairgrounds

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

(Forum Home)--->(Gun Shows and Meetings)--->(Nov. 5-6, 2011 - VA Gun Collectors Assoc. Show at Prince William Co. Fairgrounds)
Thread Admin: Virginian Bill (12-0-0) (Last 10 Posts) Posted: 11/01/2011 at 16:14:32
Total Posts: 1
Thread Title: "Nov. 5-6, 2011 - VA Gun Collectors Assoc. Show at Prince William Co. Fairgrounds"
(no avatar)

November 5-6, 2011 - Virginia Gun Collectors Association Fall Gun Show at the Prince William County Fairgrounds.  Conveniently located between I-95 and I-66 just off the Prince William Parkway.
Modern and Antique Firearms, Military Collector Knives, and Other Related Equipment.
See exhibits of firearms from the Revolutionary and Civil War, WW I, WWII, the Old West, famous manufacturers, and more.
Colt, Winchester, Remington, Springfield, and many more manufacturers, both modern (new and used) and antique firearms will be on display and for sale

(Start a Thread) (Forum Rules)

Thread Admin: Virginian Bill(12-0-0) Post#1 - Posted: 11/03/2011 at 18:56:10
(no avatar)

Cool MODEL OF 1911/1911A1 Display at Manassas Fairgrounds for 100th Birthday

This weekend, November 5-6, 2011, there will be an M1911/1911A1 Display at the Virginia Gun Collectors Association (VGCA) Gun Show in Manassas, VA at the Prince William County Fairgrounds. 

The Display celebrates the 100th Birthday of the MODEL OF 1911 and the genius of John Browning. 

The Prince William County Fairgrounds is at 10624 Dumfries Road (Rt. 234 Business not regular Rt. 234).  For driving instructions:  go to www.vgca.org

The display will be called “The Rarest MODEL OF 1911/1911A1 Pistols.”   Come and see some of the rarest variations of production pistols of the 1911/1911A1 we know of – Singer, North American, NRA, Remington UMC, Springfield, Two digit, and Fire Blue Navy variations. 

Good Pistols and Good Talk.  Stop by and bring your guns for a free verbal appraisal by our collector experts.

GunAuction.com Forum

Before posting, make sure you understand the Forum Rules. Those violating our Forum Rules will be removed. The Thread Admin is in charge of policing this thread and making sure posts conform to our policies.

In order to post in the GunAuction.com Forums, you must be a registered user of GunAuction.com. You can become as registered user by visiting our Registration Page.

In order to start a thread, you must either be a Seller or a Paid Bidder OR have at least three Positive feedbacks. We find that having some skin in the game keeps the abuse potential down. If you've got some 'skin in the game' and you would like to start your own thread, you may do so by visiting our Start A Thread form.

You may use HTML to spruce up your post, if you are so inclined. Do not post an advertisement for your services OR a website OR an auction. Violators will be shot! just kidding.... Seriously, this is a discussion forum - not a SPAM fest. Keep it clean.

Please login to post in this thread...

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

GunAuction.com is best seen using Google Chrome or Microsoft IE9 with javascript enabled, and Adobe Flash installed.
Copyright 1997- 2014 AuctionArms.com, Inc., Orem UT -- All Rights Reserved.