Quantcast
GunAuction.com - Earthquake on the east coast

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

(Forum Home)--->(Hunting Stories)--->(Earthquake on the east coast)
Thread Admin: johnnysguns (69-0-0) (Last 10 Posts) Posted: 08/24/2011 at 18:42:57
Total Posts: 15
Thread Title: "Earthquake on the east coast"
johnnysguns

Breaking news: Obama interrupts his Martha's Vineyard golfing to announce that the Washington DC earthquake occurred on an obscure fault line that runs under the White House and is known as "Bush's Fault."

(Start a Thread) (Forum Rules)

Seller: jessmoon(130-0-0) Post#1 - Posted: 08/24/2011 at 18:45:20
jessmoon

Where have I heard that before????Undecided

Buyer: Splittinhairs(18-0-0) Post#2 - Posted: 08/25/2011 at 05:45:52
Splittinhairs

Hart posted it in Politics a few days ago.

Seller: jessmoon(130-0-0) Post#3 - Posted: 08/25/2011 at 06:04:30
jessmoon

Was plastered all over facebook also.

Thread Admin: johnnysguns(69-0-0) Post#4 - Posted: 08/25/2011 at 18:39:12
johnnysguns

Well blow my socks off ! BTW, I don't read the poli-ticks forum here, I'd rather keep a smile on my face and my blood pressure where it is.

Buyer: Splittinhairs(18-0-0) Post#5 - Posted: 08/26/2011 at 05:41:59
Splittinhairs

I hear ya johnny! LOL

Seller: jessmoon(130-0-0) Post#6 - Posted: 08/26/2011 at 05:52:57
jessmoon

You bet, Laughing

Seller: tomon(71-0-0) Post#7 - Posted: 08/26/2011 at 11:52:13
tomon

I refuse to enter the Politics Forum, as well!  I had ulcers once, don't want or need them again!

Buyer: 5thcommjarhead(71-0-0) Post#8 - Posted: 08/26/2011 at 18:33:30
5thcommjarhead

"You may not be interested in politics, but politics is interested in you." -Marshall Berman

Were the machinations of politics and politicians totally divorced from our daily lives, what it and they do would be of no consequence, a "reality show" as vapid, silly, and melodramatic as those things are.  Unfortunately, that's not the case.  Politicians hope and pray that you won't pay attention to what they're up to, that you will be so busy with keeping a roof over your head and food on the table that you'll pay not a whit of attention to their disgraceful conduct and rampant self-interest.

I pay attention to politics because I know that our not doing so has resulted in the dire straits we're in at present.  While we weren't looking, the wizards behind the curtain have brought our country to the brink of financial ruin, robbed our future generations, and crippled the greatest country on Earth to the point of our survival as a nation is problematic at best.  It has shed the blood of our sons and daughters needlessly in a succession of fools' errands around the world and squandered our treasure in places of no possible national interest to us.

It has taken a Barack Obama to awaken our interest in our political process and in our heritage of independence and personal freedom - because we finally realize we're losing the things which made us a beacon to the rest of the world, the place where opportunities are endless to those who come here.

And that's why I now pay attention to politics - and you should, too.     

Thread Admin: johnnysguns(69-0-0) Post#9 - Posted: 08/26/2011 at 19:40:16
johnnysguns

I never said that I didn't pay attention to politicks. I only said that I do not get into heated discussions about the machinations of them. I pay attention to what the politicians do and vote accordingly. I did not vote for the HNIC and I will most certainly vote for a conservative candidate as I always have. Now take your butt and your political retoric back to the politicks forum.

Tongue out      Laughing       Undecided        Wink

Seller: tomon(71-0-0) Post#10 - Posted: 08/26/2011 at 21:07:46
tomon

What HE said'!!!

(Next 10 Posts)   (Ending)

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

GunAuction.com is best seen using Google Chrome or Microsoft IE9 with javascript enabled, and Adobe Flash installed.
Copyright 1997- 2014 AuctionArms.com, Inc., Orem UT -- All Rights Reserved.