Quantcast
GunAuction.com - Honk If You Voted For Obama......

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

(Forum Home)--->(Hunting Stories)--->(Honk If You Voted For Obama......)
Thread Admin: Nevada Fatboy (100-0-0) (Last 10 Posts) Posted: 12/29/2009 at 23:59:50
Total Posts: 56
Thread Title: "Honk If You Voted For Obama......"
Nevada Fatboy JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY NEW BUMPER STICKER WITH ALL OF YOU, I WILL BE SPORTING THIS ON MY VAN SHORTLY AS IT PROBABLY WON'T FIT ON MY HARLEY!! LOL!!! I'LL TAKE A PICTURE AND POST IT AS THERE IS NO SHAME IN MY GAME!!! .... N F
(Start a Thread) (Forum Rules)

Buyer: Splittinhairs(18-0-0) Post#1 - Posted: 12/30/2009 at 05:51:30
Splittinhairs Can you send me one of those?

Buyer: josiewales(46-0-0) Post#2 - Posted: 12/30/2009 at 07:06:15
josiewales My chain saw dealer just gave me a bumper sticker that says "Piss on Political Correctness".It would be fun to get the Obama sticker.Its time to show our disdain to the idiot crowd,it sure didn't bother them to harass Bush so fair is fair in love and war.

Former Seller: BRDouglas(6-0-0) Post#3 - Posted: 12/30/2009 at 07:10:57
BRDouglas Red, White, and Blue with a touch of Yellow. They got the colors right along with the message.

Buyer: JohnT007(38-0-0) Post#4 - Posted: 12/30/2009 at 07:54:57
(no avatar) until a HUGE percentage of our "free" population decides to "think for themselves" and stops being a lemming for the "Nightly News" elements, I am afraid "change" will be slow in coming....at least change we can live with. The ONLY message I feel we can send to these idiots of both parties is to dump ALL of the incumbents in 2010 and 2012.....all of them. JohnT

Buyer: 5thcommjarhead(67-0-0) Post#5 - Posted: 12/30/2009 at 08:11:04
5thcommjarhead JohnT - I have to demur on that. My congress critter votes exactly as I would have voted on every issue. He's a conservative's conservative and my only regret is that he's 82 years old and he can't live forever. I hope his clone runs in his place when he finally steps down.

Voting out all of the incumbents is mindless and in some cases simply throwing out the baby with the bath water. KNOW how your legislators vote and if his/her votes reflect your views and values, KEEP them. The biggest problem we've had with our governance at all levels is the simple ignorance we have of our representatives' voting records. I keep tabs on my US representative with the government web site:

http://clerk.house.gov/legislative/legvotes.html

You should, too.

Seller: kraiger(34-0-0) Post#6 - Posted: 12/30/2009 at 08:48:55
(no avatar) What makes me mad is everybody was blaming Bush for the high gas prices and said, we need to put someone in that will stop all that that went along with why gas was so high and still is as far as I can see it. So what the guy did that got in is bail out all the morons that are ruining this great nation of ours they don't care they have money. They are all in bed with alot of the people that brain washed us and got them selves elected.

Thread Admin: Nevada Fatboy(100-0-0) Post#7 - Posted: 12/30/2009 at 18:42:51
Nevada Fatboy Split, I have an extra one, send me your address and I'll send it to you! Josie, you got it, fair is fair and I can't wait (for the first mouth piece out there) to sport this one!! .... N F

Buyer: JohnT007(38-0-0) Post#8 - Posted: 12/30/2009 at 19:14:00
(no avatar) 5th.....I agree with your common sense approach verbatum.....however, who the hell in DC is utilizing common sense? JohnT

Seller: Hartwell Gun(1156-1-2) Post#9 - Posted: 12/30/2009 at 19:29:45
Hartwell Gun My view is this,if they have any affiliation with the Democratic party they will not get my vote weather they are running for county dog catcher to president or any where in between.

The out of control Democrats need to be taught that the people put them in and can also remove them if they vote against the will of the masses.

Buyer: 5thcommjarhead(67-0-0) Post#10 - Posted: 12/31/2009 at 05:57:31
5thcommjarhead Hartwell - There are "Blue Dog" Democrats who have resisted the arm-twisting of the party leaders. Granted, they've pretty much screwed themselves from any pork to be handed out, but I have to give them credit for sticking to their principles. I'd vote for one of those guys in a heartbeat.

(Next 10 Posts)   (Ending)

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

GunAuction.com is best seen using Google Chrome or Microsoft IE9 with javascript enabled, and Adobe Flash installed.
Copyright 1997- 2014 AuctionArms.com, Inc., Orem UT -- All Rights Reserved.