Quantcast
GunAuction.com - Please post Show/Affair location and date in Thread Title.

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

(Forum Home)--->(Gun Shows and Meetings)--->(Please post Show/Affair location and date in Thread Title.)
Thread Admin: AA-bob (3-0-0) (Last 10 Posts) Posted: 05/27/2009 at 15:26:46
Total Posts: 8
Thread Title: "Please post Show/Affair location and date in Thread Title."
AA-bob Please post Show/Affair location and date in Thread Title. This will help folks locate the stuff they are interested in quickly and helps us clean up the Forum after the affair is over. Thanks.
(Start a Thread) (Forum Rules)

Former Seller: rex56(4-0-0) Post#1 - Posted: 10/26/2009 at 09:38:42
(no avatar) i go to a lot of shows.i am a ffl and need a continueing customer base.i have a habit of giving items that i can afford to youngsters to keep them.i have also have been known to let a parent buy things tfor young people at very little over or at cost,just so they can get started into our world of shooting.we need them.

Former Seller: Kan Do Arms(70-0-0) Post#2 - Posted: 01/05/2010 at 15:46:00
(no avatar) yep rex56, take a kid hunting and you don't have to hunt the kid

Former Seller: Little Storping(46-0-0) Post#3 - Posted: 05/08/2010 at 19:01:55
(no avatar)

Bob, if I can suggest a format:

STATE + DATES + VENUE

for example:

MARYLAND - APR 9 thru 11 - TIMONIUM FAIRGROUNDS COW PALACE*

Then any other info in the body of the post.  Just my 2 cents, LS

* yes this is the actual name of the largest building on the Timonium Fairgrounds lot . . .

Buyer: 5thcommjarhead(67-0-0) Post#4 - Posted: 05/08/2010 at 19:18:15
5thcommjarhead

That's where I'm housing the two gals Split sent over from his tailgate .....  There wasn't enough room in the barn for them.

Former Seller: M1DFORME(5-0-0) Post#5 - Posted: 06/07/2010 at 11:23:07
(no avatar)

June 26&27 Kenner La,70003 NEW ORLEANS Southern gun &  Knife show.

Thread Admin: AA-bob(5-0-0) Post#6 - Posted: 09/02/2010 at 11:21:42
AA-bob

ttt, please place dates, location in the header, start a new thread for each show/date to assist viewers in locating shows, thanks.

Former Seller: Little Storping(47-0-0) Post#7 - Posted: 09/02/2010 at 12:37:44
(no avatar)

Bob, the delegates from MD have posted the remaining in-state 2010 Gun Shows :-)

Thread Admin: AA-bob(5-0-0) Post#8 - Posted: 03/31/2011 at 11:21:50
AA-bob

ttt

GunAuction.com Forum

Before posting, make sure you understand the Forum Rules. Those violating our Forum Rules will be removed. The Thread Admin is in charge of policing this thread and making sure posts conform to our policies.

In order to post in the GunAuction.com Forums, you must be a registered user of GunAuction.com. You can become as registered user by visiting our Registration Page.

In order to start a thread, you must either be a Seller or a Paid Bidder OR have at least three Positive feedbacks. We find that having some skin in the game keeps the abuse potential down. If you've got some 'skin in the game' and you would like to start your own thread, you may do so by visiting our Start A Thread form.

You may use HTML to spruce up your post, if you are so inclined. Do not post an advertisement for your services OR a website OR an auction. Violators will be shot! just kidding.... Seriously, this is a discussion forum - not a SPAM fest. Keep it clean.

Please login to post in this thread...

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

GunAuction.com is best seen using Google Chrome or Microsoft IE9 with javascript enabled, and Adobe Flash installed.
Copyright 1997- 2014 AuctionArms.com, Inc., Orem UT -- All Rights Reserved.