Quantcast
GunAuction.com - Interarms Mark X Mini-Mauser, 223 Rem.

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

(Forum Home)--->(GunTalk)--->(Interarms Mark X Mini-Mauser, 223 Rem.)
Thread Admin: shadawick (23-0-0) (Last 10 Posts) Posted: 08/07/2008 at 15:16:48
Total Posts: 2
Thread Title: "Interarms Mark X Mini-Mauser, 223 Rem."
(no avatar) Hi everyone, I need your help! I am looking at an Interarms Mark X mini Mauser in 223 Remington. On the receiver it is stamped, "Alexandria, Virginia INTERARMS Manchester England with some symbol that I can't make out. It is topped with a Leupold M-8, 6 power duplex recticle scope. It is in average condition with some cleaned rust spots on barrel exterior with a good bore, scope is fine. The problem is someone lost the magazine follower and spring. What should this gun and scope be worth in this condition? Finally, does anyone know where I can get the correct spring and follower? Thanks in advance for your insight!
(Start a Thread) (Forum Rules)

Former Seller: axolotl(199-0-0) Post#1 - Posted: 08/08/2008 at 07:09:52
axolotl Shadawick; This gun is currently imported from yugoslavia by Remington as the m799 mini mauser @ 648.00 retail. Probably discounted a bit at most retailers. You should be able to get parts for it from them. You also should be able to calculate a used value from those figures. axolotl

Thread Admin: shadawick(23-0-0) Post#2 - Posted: 08/18/2008 at 02:27:41
(no avatar) AXOLOTL, Thanks for the information! Sorry I'm late thanking you. computer has been down. Again, Thanks, Shad

GunAuction.com Forum

Before posting, make sure you understand the Forum Rules. Those violating our Forum Rules will be removed. The Thread Admin is in charge of policing this thread and making sure posts conform to our policies.

In order to post in the GunAuction.com Forums, you must be a registered user of GunAuction.com. You can become as registered user by visiting our Registration Page.

In order to start a thread, you must either be a Seller or a Paid Bidder OR have at least three Positive feedbacks. We find that having some skin in the game keeps the abuse potential down. If you've got some 'skin in the game' and you would like to start your own thread, you may do so by visiting our Start A Thread form.

You may use HTML to spruce up your post, if you are so inclined. Do not post an advertisement for your services OR a website OR an auction. Violators will be shot! just kidding.... Seriously, this is a discussion forum - not a SPAM fest. Keep it clean.

Please login to post in this thread...

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

GunAuction.com is best seen using Google Chrome or Microsoft IE9 with javascript enabled, and Adobe Flash installed.
Copyright 1997- 2014 AuctionArms.com, Inc., Orem UT -- All Rights Reserved.