Quantcast
GunAuction.com - Threaded Barrel for CZ 52

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

(Forum Home)--->(Buyer Forum)--->(Threaded Barrel for CZ 52)
Thread Admin: ISELLEM (53-0-0) (Last 10 Posts) Posted: 04/16/2008 at 06:51:09
Total Posts: 3
Thread Title: "Threaded Barrel for CZ 52"
(no avatar) I know this is not the place to put this but I finally had someone who said they could sell be the threaded barrel for the CZ 52 in standard ammo. Joes Custom Guns said he could sell me a new on. I don't know how to get hold of Joes directly, or even if you can. He said he had one to sell. I just wanted to know when he was going to list it and for how much. If you are out there Joes, PLEASE put an answer in the wish list Forum as to how much you are going to ask for it. If it is within my range I will respond and you can list it so I can bid on it. If anyone of you know Joes personally do me a favor and get hold of him to check this question. I don't want him to list it if it is so high that I won't bid on it. If it in my range I will even pay his listing fees. Thanks all for listening to me.
(Start a Thread) (Forum Rules)

Former Seller: Joes Custom Guns(336-2-1) Post#1 - Posted: 04/16/2008 at 08:26:09
(no avatar) Mine would Factory new to your specs. so it most likly not fit your budget

Former Seller: Witnessguy(20-0-0) Post#2 - Posted: 06/03/2008 at 19:40:51
(no avatar) Me thinks Joe is full of it.

Former Seller: Witnessguy(20-0-0) Post#3 - Posted: 06/03/2008 at 19:44:23
(no avatar) I'll thread the durned thing for you on a $20.00 BIN if you want. You cover shipping both ways, and be a little more clear about what you want threaded on the barrel. Kurt

GunAuction.com Forum

Before posting, make sure you understand the Forum Rules. Those violating our Forum Rules will be removed. The Thread Admin is in charge of policing this thread and making sure posts conform to our policies.

In order to post in the GunAuction.com Forums, you must be a registered user of GunAuction.com. You can become as registered user by visiting our Registration Page.

In order to start a thread, you must either be a Seller or a Paid Bidder OR have at least three Positive feedbacks. We find that having some skin in the game keeps the abuse potential down. If you've got some 'skin in the game' and you would like to start your own thread, you may do so by visiting our Start A Thread form.

You may use HTML to spruce up your post, if you are so inclined. Do not post an advertisement for your services OR a website OR an auction. Violators will be shot! just kidding.... Seriously, this is a discussion forum - not a SPAM fest. Keep it clean.

Please login to post in this thread...

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

GunAuction.com is best seen using Google Chrome or Microsoft IE9 with javascript enabled, and Adobe Flash installed.
Copyright 1997- 2014 AuctionArms.com, Inc., Orem UT -- All Rights Reserved.