Quantcast
GunAuction.com - nothing bad just something I remember from school

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

(Forum Home)--->(Hunting Stories)--->(nothing bad just something I remember from school)
Thread Admin: nodakplainsman (6-0-0) (Last 10 Posts) Posted: 03/25/2008 at 19:40:43
Total Posts: 13
Thread Title: "nothing bad just something I remember from school"
(no avatar) Once a fair maiden begat three triplets named Matt, Pat, and Tat, now there was joy in the breeding , but dissmay in the feeding , when she found there was no teet for Tat.
(Start a Thread) (Forum Rules)

Thread Admin: nodakplainsman(7-0-0) Post#1 - Posted: 03/26/2008 at 19:53:36
(no avatar) I spelt teet wrong i meant tit

Buyer: josiewales(40-0-0) Post#2 - Posted: 03/27/2008 at 07:32:57
josiewales But plainsman teet is the correct spelling for those hanging down things on a cows udder.

Thread Admin: nodakplainsman(7-0-0) Post#3 - Posted: 03/27/2008 at 15:43:25
(no avatar) oh ya dere hey I know dat

Former Seller: OLD RATTLER(176-0-0) Post#4 - Posted: 03/27/2008 at 18:03:50
(no avatar) josiewales; Where do you come from ?

Where I come from it don't make no nevermind which way it sticks , it's still a TIT .

Seller: RobW(110-0-0) Post#5 - Posted: 03/27/2008 at 19:32:14
(no avatar) Josie, the cow's udder what?

Buyer: josiewales(40-0-0) Post#6 - Posted: 03/28/2008 at 07:21:47
josiewales Rattler,I grew up in the fiftys and in high school in the last of the fiftys and took vocational ag in school.One year we were schooled on farm animals and the different breeds of dairy cows and how to pick out the most desireable ones for breeding and milking.In order to get good grades and pass you will call them not tits but teets and are teacher was a WW1 vet that saw the first tanks in action and a no nonsense old guy.One of the kids made a smart remark and the teacher said Glen come here and took him over to a bench and pulls out a fine oak hand made paddle with 1" holes in the paddle part and said bend over and grab your ankles,wham,wham and Glen stood right up and walked to his seat and looked like he had an awakening,so years later I met up with Glen and asked if that hurt,his answer was GOD YES but I wasn't going to let him know it.Back then there was respect in the school system and when you got home there could be more respect.We had and the guy is still alive a history teacher whose room was kiddy corner from the teachers lounge and in between classes he would duck in for a smoke and come out the door with smoke following but anyone sassing or smart remark he would bouce you off the lockers and didn't matter if your on 3rd or 1st floor and you heard the lockers you knew he was teaching respect.Years later I started farming and had alot of expirence with the tits,been kicked every place possible on my body and have kicked in the gutter lenght wise before cleaning the barn and green grass in spring and summer can be areal SOB when cows cough and your behind them,take your shirt off and hose off at the water hydrant and go back to work.That was 1/2 half of my life and the rest was a trades person working on hospitals,nursing homes,schools,factorys,residential,and farms, So Jim I hope I have answered your question about where am I from and "THE TIT".

Buyer: josiewales(40-0-0) Post#7 - Posted: 03/28/2008 at 12:54:32
josiewales Sorry guys this getting older business is not fun and I have to correct myself and eat some crow,the spelling is not teet its teat.Been bothering me so I stand corrected never said I was perfect.

Former Seller: c3shooter(33-0-0) Post#8 - Posted: 03/28/2008 at 16:47:44
c3shooter Josie- gettin' older ain't for sissies! You just reminded me of Coach White from my high school years. Had this LARGE gold college class ring- can still recall the THOCK! sound it made on the back of (someone else's) head when they were messing up in class. Funny thing was- his students loved the man.

Buyer: shortmag(48-2-1) Post#9 - Posted: 03/28/2008 at 19:59:47
(no avatar) shooter where did you go to school at

Former Seller: Kan Do Arms(70-0-0) Post#10 - Posted: 03/29/2008 at 05:59:12
(no avatar) I TOLD YOU FELLOW MEMBERS THAT GETTING OLE WAS NOT FUN, BUT YOU WON'T LESTEN. GETTING OLD IS THE FUN PART. THEN IT'S THE BAD PART THAT COMES NEXT "GETTING OLDER"

(Next 10 Posts)   (Ending)

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

GunAuction.com is best seen using Google Chrome or Microsoft IE9 with javascript enabled, and Adobe Flash installed.
Copyright 1997- 2014 AuctionArms.com, Inc., Orem UT -- All Rights Reserved.