Quantcast
GunAuction.com - Have ya'll seen this video clip?

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

(Forum Home)--->(Hunting Stories)--->(Have ya'll seen this video clip?)
Thread Admin: flintman (85-1-1) (Last 10 Posts) Posted: 11/09/2007 at 15:11:21
Total Posts: 4
Thread Title: "Have ya'll seen this video clip?"
(no avatar) Get ALL members in front of the computer. Get some kleenexes handy for everyone. Turn the computer speakers on,Go to YouTube,type in "Bagpipes Crying" on the search,push back from the computerscreen and watch the first one in the list. Do not let tears fall on keyboard. if you do not shed a tear,consider going out the the cemetary and burying yourself,because you must be emotionally dead already!
(Start a Thread) (Forum Rules)

Former Seller: OLD RATTLER(156-0-0) Post#1 - Posted: 11/09/2007 at 19:40:40
(no avatar) Thanks for sharing that flintman.

Former Seller: babun(45-1-0) Post#2 - Posted: 11/24/2007 at 16:26:24
(no avatar) ..Flintman....my father was in a Sherman tank during ww2...he's now working in God's 5th army....my older brother mixed fuels for the jets over Vietnam... he's now stationed on a Sac base just inside of the Pearly Gates.... That video was for both of them thanks bob

Seller: darmyman(50-0-0) Post#3 - Posted: 11/26/2007 at 06:43:48
(no avatar) That video is incredible. The beginning reminded me of my Grandfather who fought on Okinawa. Through the years I tried to get him to say more about it but he never said much. Luckly, I was given the japanese items he brought back and these are my most treasured items.

Thread Admin: flintman(85-1-1) Post#4 - Posted: 11/27/2007 at 09:49:08
(no avatar) Old Rattler,I did not make that,it was just something I feel like we should ALL see! I guess a vet relates more closely,but surely a civilian would shed a few tears. Joined up when I was in High School,delayed enlistment,took boot camp between 11th and 12th grades,then after graduation went to AIT.Stayed in there for 3 years,went into the active Air Force. Never did I see combat,so I can only imagine the closeness those vets feel for each other. A friend passed away in NC at the end of September,a Korean War vet.I called his widow up,you see she has a NICE gun collection that he left her,nice old muzzleloaders,Colt cap and ball revolver,all original,I remember seeing a Burnside too.Now Miss X,I tried explaining to her,you will get MORE for this stuff if you have an auction. Also told her to keep my phone number handy,that when she was ready I would come over,we could determine each gun's ID and approximate value with a recent Gun List,and if she wants me to get digital pictures and list them here on AA then I will do so.All I will ever ask her to pay is the listing fees if it happens online. Her husband was the type of man who would give you the shirt off his back to help you out. Am I going to buy any? No,I honestly am not well off financially,although I do like some of the bullet moulds he had,I may ask to buy one of them. Other than that she will never owe me a penny,unless as I say,having to pay listing fees.That was the kind of man her husband was,and the way I want to help out his family.

GunAuction.com Forum

Before posting, make sure you understand the Forum Rules. Those violating our Forum Rules will be removed. The Thread Admin is in charge of policing this thread and making sure posts conform to our policies.

In order to post in the GunAuction.com Forums, you must be a registered user of GunAuction.com. You can become as registered user by visiting our Registration Page.

In order to start a thread, you must either be a Seller or a Paid Bidder OR have at least three Positive feedbacks. We find that having some skin in the game keeps the abuse potential down. If you've got some 'skin in the game' and you would like to start your own thread, you may do so by visiting our Start A Thread form.

You may use HTML to spruce up your post, if you are so inclined. Do not post an advertisement for your services OR a website OR an auction. Violators will be shot! just kidding.... Seriously, this is a discussion forum - not a SPAM fest. Keep it clean.

Please login to post in this thread...

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

GunAuction.com is best seen using Google Chrome or Microsoft IE9 with javascript enabled, and Adobe Flash installed.
Copyright 1997- 2014 AuctionArms.com, Inc., Orem UT -- All Rights Reserved.