Thread Title: "A simple email asking for feedback."
I understand some are fedup with feedback. Is it wrong to ask for it from someone who has missed giving it to you? Anyone reading in this forum has the time then to post feedbacks. But some are just too busy it seems.
I don't believe there is anything wrong with a POLITE nudge requesting feedback. I usually send an e-mail stating that I have just posted your positive feedback on auction arms. Hope you can do likewise. Thanks for the great deal. Trapper
redfeatherthreetoes, I do it all of the time and it usually results in a few more feedback. I send them an email asking if they received the item, if they are pleased, that I left them feedback, and to please leave positive feedback for me. Of course some of them will tell me how pleased they are but still don't get around to leaving the feedback.
I usually wait about 2 months. If I haven't gotten feedback, (from a BUYER), I send a nice email, asking if the gun they purchased was satisfactory, and that we usually look to the feedback to see if the deal completed well, and to their satisfaction, but since we hadn't seen any feedback, we are wondering if all is OK. Works 75% of the time. the other 25% is a lost cause. When I buy, I usually get feedback from the SELLER about 90% of the time, and I do not email them. I find it is the buyer's who are deliquent FAR more than sellers.
thunderjohn, any seller worth his salt will have already posted their feedback. Some do it in batches, which is OK, but the proper way is to post as soon as payment is received.
Before posting, make sure you understand the Forum Rules. Those violating our Forum
Rules will be removed. The Thread Admin is in charge of policing this thread and making sure posts conform to our
In order to post in the GunAuction.com Forums, you must be a registered user of GunAuction.com. You can become as registered
user by visiting our Registration Page.
In order to start a thread, you must either be a Seller
or a Paid Bidder OR have at least three Positive
feedbacks. We find that having some skin in the game keeps the abuse potential down. If you've got some 'skin in the game' and
you would like to start your own thread, you may do so by visiting our
Start A Thread form.
You may use HTML to spruce up your post, if you are so inclined. Do not post an advertisement for your services OR a
website OR an auction. Violators will be shot! just kidding.... Seriously, this is a discussion forum - not a SPAM
fest. Keep it clean.