Quantcast
GunAuction.com - Guess where Gunner is ?.

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

(Forum Home)--->(Hunting Stories)--->(Guess where Gunner is ?.)
Thread Admin: GUNNER686 (23-0-0) (Last 10 Posts) Posted: 05/17/2007 at 22:13:34
Total Posts: 38
Thread Title: "Guess where Gunner is ?."
(no avatar) Tomon, Hello buddy.

Hello to all that has forgot me so far this year as well. DW< sent me a couple e-mails , Thank you. I went out 2 weeks early this year. The beginning of March. I been to Tampa, Atlanta, Richmond Va, Washington DC 5 fairs there, And sunday night i go to Boonesboro Md. THEN back to richmond i think. I have had it snow 2 times on me and been rained out 2 times this year. But i still made my money and it looks better then last year was. For any one interested in where i'm at the rest of the year go to Reithoffershows.com I'm on the orange unit.

Tomon i will not be in Philly this year sorry i missed ya. Last year was a nice day for me..

Well last night i think 3/4 of my coworkers showed up at my house and drug me 2 doors over to a party. It seemed it just couldn't go on with out me. Well i figured it out!!!!!. It couldn't, It was my birthday party after all. 3 grills of food. 3 cakes, I only drank 3 beers and it was over at 4:30 am. I needed a day of fun and good food. steak, shrimp, burgers, pork chops, and on and on. I got a super nice recliner lounge chair from my boss. cards, crystal beers glass' it was nice. My Birthday is fri the 18th. But i have work the fair fri 4:00 pm -11:00pm Then tare down my game Fri night at 11:00 pm and move it 5 miles up the road and set it up by 3:00 am sat morn. It's called McClean's Day , McClean exit off 495 north west, side of DC Then open it for a 1 day family fun day from 11-5 sat, Take it down move it back to the fair, Set it up and open by 7:00 pm sat and work till midnight. We open sunday at noon, work till midnight sun. and tare it down again and drive to Boonesboro Md. I think i might be a bit tired monday, But i will be able to go to the laundrymat and do my laundry. Then rest Tue. If i don't go fishing At Devils BackBone Park. near Annteadiem { how ever its spelt}. I'm Tired .

But i did want to drop a line {or story} in here to let every one know i'm ok and doing good.

(Start a Thread) (Forum Rules)

Seller: tomon(40-0-0) Post#1 - Posted: 05/18/2007 at 11:09:55
tomon Dale....I finished that job up on March 29th, closed up shop and went home, so I'm not there anyhow. I live in suburban Pittsburgh.

Antietam.

Former Seller: Pappa Jim(30-1-0) Post#2 - Posted: 05/18/2007 at 14:08:43
Pappa Jim Dale when you going to stop playing around and come to a real State Fair here in Minnesota.

Buyer: ripleyslady(0-0-0) Post#3 - Posted: 05/18/2007 at 16:20:36
(no avatar) Hmmmmmmmmm...sounds like somebody had a good birthday....He's a hard working man

Thread Admin: GUNNER686(23-0-0) Post#4 - Posted: 05/19/2007 at 23:09:02
(no avatar) Mirandavold, Boss man wants to do that one but jim murphy has it seemed up tight. The boss says when he retires he is takeing one game with him and do 5-6 fairs in Min. To make spending money. The boss is from Austin Min.... Home of spam ... Well today went good i had a lot of help getting set up again in Annandale DC tonight. I was up and running by 7:30 pm. And did good for 5 hrs work.

Carol the boss and i drove back to Mannassess tonight we had a good talk about the future of the show and my placement in it. So my mind is at ease now. And Sammys dad {the Headdog in charge} Said my future is a go with him aswell. The orange unit will be around a long time. When grandpa R passed away he left it in writeing Pal has the unit. Im in like flen now. But we need to talk about it some time this next winter when im home.

We taredown tomarrow night and go to boonesboro Md. and open Fri. for 11 days i think. Open at 6 every day includeing weekends. I may have a chnce to use that recliner yet befor snow flys. LOLOLOL Well its after 2 here night ya'll be back one day next week. keep ya powder dry!

Buyer: 5thcommjarhead(31-0-0) Post#5 - Posted: 05/20/2007 at 07:59:25
5thcommjarhead Hey, Gunner - I live only about 30 miles from Boonesboro/Frederick, MD. If I can't catch up with you next week, I'll be sure to look you up when the Maryland Jousting Tournament Association (my wife is the president this year) does our annual jousting exhibition at the Great Frederick Fair.

Which game do you work, or should I just look for the guy on the midway in the recliner with a crystal beer glass in his hand?

Thread Admin: GUNNER686(23-0-0) Post#6 - Posted: 05/28/2007 at 21:49:15
(no avatar) I work the balloon -a- roma water race. im on the corner next to the super cat and tilt a whirl and starship 3000. we leave here sat night after we close . I think we might be going to baltimore-or-less

Buyer: josiewales(36-0-0) Post#7 - Posted: 05/29/2007 at 17:57:53
josiewales 5th,when is the Great Frederick Fair held.My youngest daughter is in the process of moving from Bowie to German town which isn't very far from Boonesboro.She loves the jousting and is part Scottish and all most got to go to Scotland but job demands stopped it.I'm sure she would love to see the events.

Buyer: 5thcommjarhead(36-0-0) Post#8 - Posted: 06/04/2007 at 08:14:11
5thcommjarhead josie - The Great Frederick Fair (www.greatfrederickfair.com) is going to be 14-22 September. Trace Adkins is the headliner and I understand his shows are already sold out. We're scheduled to do the jousting exhibition on the 18th. And no, we're not sold out - but probably because the exhibition is free. Gunner - We usually do the exhibition around 1 PM, so if you're not busy, mosey on over and take a gander. I'll probably be hanging rings. Just look for an old fat guy with a handlebar mustache who is straining mightily to get his arms over his head.

Buyer: josiewales(36-0-0) Post#9 - Posted: 06/05/2007 at 07:55:40
josiewales 5th thank you for the info and will past on to my daughter.Back in the 1700's some of my wife's relatives were staked out at low tide near Ary,Scotland and got to taste sea water before they died because of religous persecution.Other relatives watched from afar and witnessed it and they fled to Ireland and made their way to the USA later.

Thread Admin: GUNNER686(23-0-0) Post#10 - Posted: 06/07/2007 at 23:04:51
(no avatar) Ok 5th, I'll try to check it out. Keep in touch with me as the summer go's on. I'm in baltimore /less now we opened tonight and run for 10 days. Then Levittown Pa.

Boonesboro Md. was good real dusty. We had to water the ground to keep dust down. We had a big cookout one night. I bought the shrimp. $110.00 worth and it was good. Steaks was perfect.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS sorry guys/ girls. Didn't mean to make ya all hungry. Or make you think I'm haveing fun. Talk to ya all later. Dale

(Next 10 Posts)   (Ending)

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

GunAuction.com is best seen using Google Chrome or Microsoft IE9 with javascript enabled, and Adobe Flash installed.
Copyright 1997- 2014 AuctionArms.com, Inc., Orem UT -- All Rights Reserved.