Quantcast
GunAuction.com - My wife

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

(Forum Home)--->(Hunting Stories)--->(My wife)
Thread Admin: Sgt. Dale (10-0-0) (Last 10 Posts) Posted: 03/09/2007 at 06:44:21
Total Posts: 69
Thread Title: "My wife"
(no avatar) Hey guys what do you do with your wife when she comes out late with only 45 minuntes of hunting time? Gets in her deer stand, and 15 minutes later she takes and 10pt. 255 lbs 21 1/2" spread Il Whitetail. I sat in my stand for 3 hours saw nothing and it was only about 10 degrees out. Darn the luck. Well this is what I did. I kissed her and told her I was very proud of her. She is still giving me a hard time because the two trouphys I have are two 135 class 8rt. Popers. She is my hunting budy, and good looking to. As you can tell I'm still very proud of her, and plan to keep hunting with her.
(Start a Thread) (Forum Rules)

Former Seller: Joes Custom Guns(246-1-1) Post#1 - Posted: 03/09/2007 at 10:56:02
(no avatar) I think that she knows more about when the DEER are moving and take advanage of it

Former Seller: Kan Do Arms(70-0-0) Post#2 - Posted: 03/09/2007 at 18:49:12
(no avatar) I DON'T BLAME YOU

Seller: darmyman(47-0-0) Post#3 - Posted: 03/12/2007 at 09:59:16
(no avatar) Sgt, sounds like you have a great hunting partner. Hoping for many more years of hunts for the two of you.

Buyer: Splittinhairs(14-0-0) Post#4 - Posted: 03/21/2007 at 13:18:28
Splittinhairs you should hunt in the same stand, sounds like the big bucks are atracted to her to. My wife went bow hunting the first time and shot a nice buck right behind the house when I was way out in the sticks, never heard the end of that one. Then she decided to try rifle hunting, built her a stand and opening morning she shot a nice 8 point before sunrise. She then got out of her stand and walked over to my stand and said I just killed a buck, it's dead on the trail, I dont see what thrill you get in that and back to the house she went, never to rifle hunt again.Now she bow hunts only, more of a challenge to her. I love that women!

Former Seller: John Wallen(1-0-0) Post#5 - Posted: 03/27/2007 at 06:35:48
(no avatar) Unforunatly, my wife does not hunt, but she supports my hobby like no non hunter I have ever seen before. She knows that the fall and winter are my times to go out(when I am not busy as a gunsmith)hunting, and the spring and summer I go coyote and praire dog hunting. She has never complained, and we will celebarte 21 years of marriage in April. I support her hobbies and show a vested interst. (the only drawback is she will NOT let me put my mounts in the living room or bedroom). If my wife did what Sgt. dale's wife did I would take her out foe a steak dinner, and then I would try to talk her into putting the mounts in the living room.LOL...John

Buyer: got sig?(6-0-0) Post#6 - Posted: 03/27/2007 at 23:06:27
(no avatar) john, my wifes the same as yours, loves guns and shooting only in sport but I gotta keep the dead ones in my office or garage. LOL

Former Seller: John Wallen(1-0-0) Post#7 - Posted: 03/28/2007 at 09:26:49
(no avatar) Running out of room in shop/office. Any ideas how to try to persuede her? I have been trying for 21 years. Any new ideas would be great. LOL....John

Former Seller: Joes Custom Guns(252-1-1) Post#8 - Posted: 03/28/2007 at 09:37:52
(no avatar) John...I don't know what to tell you as I have 19 mounts in my living room + a bunch of trophys

Of coarse in my house I'm Boss

Buyer: got sig?(6-0-0) Post#9 - Posted: 03/28/2007 at 09:55:39
(no avatar) cyro, was the wife standing there when you typed that?LMAO John, expand the shop, of course the wife will balk at the price and give in or...... you'll have a bigger shop. LOL

Former Seller: Pappa Jim(16-1-0) Post#10 - Posted: 03/28/2007 at 10:14:17
Pappa Jim Got sig?

You can't ask Cyro that right now he's in the bathroom bandageing his head where she hit him with the frying pan.

(Next 10 Posts)   (Ending)

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

GunAuction.com is best seen using Google Chrome or Microsoft IE9 with javascript enabled, and Adobe Flash installed.
Copyright 1997- 2014 AuctionArms.com, Inc., Orem UT -- All Rights Reserved.