Quantcast
GunAuction.com - How Budweiser handled those who laughed at the 11th of September, 2001

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

(Forum Home)--->(Hunting Stories)--->(How Budweiser handled those who laughed at the 11th of September, 2001)
Thread Admin: Pappa Jim (9-0-0) (Last 10 Posts) Posted: 08/10/2006 at 13:08:53
Total Posts: 10
Thread Title: "How Budweiser handled those who laughed at the 11th of September, 2001"
Pappa Jim How Budweiser handled those who laughed at those who died on the 11th of September, 2001...

Thought you might like to know what happened in a little town north of Bakersfield, California.

On September 11th, a Budweiser employee was making a delivery to a convenience store in a California town named McFarland. He knew of the tragedy that had occurred in New York when he entered the business to find the two Arabs, who owned the business, whooping and hollering to show their approval and support of this treacherous attack.

The Budweiser employee went to his truck, called his boss and told him of the very upsetting event. He didn't feel he could be in that store with those horrible people. His boss asked him, "Do you think you could go in there long enough to pull every Budweiser product and item our beverage company sells there? We'll never deliver to them again." The employee walked in, proceeded to pull every single product his beverage company provided and left with an incredible grin on his face. He told them never to bother to call for a delivery again. Budweiser happens to be the beer of choice for that community. Just letting you know how Kern County handled this situation.

It seems that the Bud driver and the Pepsi man are neighbors. Bud called Pepsi and told him. Pepsi called his boss who told him to pull all Pepsi products as well!!! That would include Frito Lay, etc. Furthermore, word spread and all vendors followed suit!

At last report, the store was closed indefinitely. Good old American Passive-Aggressive A$$ Whoopin!

If you can read this... Thank a teacher!!!!

If you are reading it in English....

THANK A SOLDIER!!!

God Bless America !!

(Start a Thread) (Forum Rules)

Former Seller: OLD RATTLER(114-0-0) Post#1 - Posted: 08/10/2006 at 18:25:00
(no avatar) GOOD POST!!!!

Buyer: ripleyslady(0-0-0) Post#2 - Posted: 08/11/2006 at 04:47:17
(no avatar) AMEN

Former Seller: king george(16-0-0) Post#3 - Posted: 08/16/2006 at 06:59:07
(no avatar) EXCELLANT STORY !!! I only wish there would be more of them ...

Seller: bweinman(2-0-0) Post#4 - Posted: 09/16/2006 at 17:26:48
(no avatar) Sadly, the investigators at www.snopes.com found that this is just an urban legend, and not true. Still a good story...

Former Seller: king george(16-0-0) Post#5 - Posted: 09/18/2006 at 06:41:25
(no avatar) I am beginning to wonder if all this "urban legend" stuff is just "urban legend" ??

Former Seller: johnnysguns(47-0-0) Post#6 - Posted: 09/24/2006 at 06:00:53
johnnysguns king george , the same thing has crossed my mind a time or two !

Former Seller: GMT(12-0-0) Post#7 - Posted: 09/28/2006 at 07:29:43
GMT

Retrospect

Sept 11, 2001 I never understood why the terrorist picked New York for the attack, What I see when I am in NYC is a large number of persons not born in the U.S., [many without English skills] the NYTimes estimates for NYC is home for 100,000 strict fundamentalist sec Sunni Muslims controlled by Imans trained in seminaires that are funded abroad by Saudis from rural Middle Eastern Countries.

Former Seller: dralarms(1-0-0) Post#8 - Posted: 09/28/2006 at 08:33:35
(no avatar) They hit NYC since the trade towers represent our "money". They were trying to take out our leadership and our finanical instution at the same time.

Buyer: got sig?(5-0-0) Post#9 - Posted: 10/02/2006 at 09:07:19
(no avatar) semper fi, bravo, the culterual diversity of NY doesnt matter, it was just a hit to try to divide the most beutiful country in GOD's green earth. It's not about money but devide and conquer, with as diverse as our country is what better way to override us ,seperate the the cultures, turn them against each other, thats how you divide. As history shows this country is nothing more than a melting pot. But thats who we are, we were allways considered a under dog in the past but we kicked butt. You and I may argue and fight my brother but let another country come between us and they will go down. I might not like a lot of other comments made or how other people feel about our great country but I'm proud I served and would do so again. Perhaps urban legends should be fact not myth.

Former Seller: stude51(5-0-0) Post#10 - Posted: 10/09/2006 at 17:33:27
(no avatar) good post got sig I agree with you 100%,thanks for serving,semper fi.stude51

GunAuction.com Forum

Before posting, make sure you understand the Forum Rules. Those violating our Forum Rules will be removed. The Thread Admin is in charge of policing this thread and making sure posts conform to our policies.

In order to post in the GunAuction.com Forums, you must be a registered user of GunAuction.com. You can become as registered user by visiting our Registration Page.

In order to start a thread, you must either be a Seller or a Paid Bidder OR have at least three Positive feedbacks. We find that having some skin in the game keeps the abuse potential down. If you've got some 'skin in the game' and you would like to start your own thread, you may do so by visiting our Start A Thread form.

You may use HTML to spruce up your post, if you are so inclined. Do not post an advertisement for your services OR a website OR an auction. Violators will be shot! just kidding.... Seriously, this is a discussion forum - not a SPAM fest. Keep it clean.

Please login to post in this thread...

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

GunAuction.com is best seen using Google Chrome or Microsoft IE9 with javascript enabled, and Adobe Flash installed.
Copyright 1997- 2014 AuctionArms.com, Inc., Orem UT -- All Rights Reserved.