Quantcast
GunAuction.com - 2006 Shot Show - Feb 9-12

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

(Forum Home)--->(Gun Shows and Meetings)--->(2006 Shot Show - Feb 9-12)
Thread Admin: AuctionArmsCeo (3-0-0) (Last 10 Posts) Posted: 01/16/2006 at 11:21:53
Total Posts: 11
Thread Title: "2006 Shot Show - Feb 9-12"
AuctionArmsCeo If you'd like to meet the staff of Auction Arms, we'll be at the Shot Show in the Las Vegas Convention Center from Feb 9-12 in booth 5901. If you'd like to see something funny, here's the commercial that will be running on Shot Show TV:

Click Here.....

-manny

(Start a Thread) (Forum Rules)

Buyer: bellancadriver(0-0-0) Post#1 - Posted: 02/01/2006 at 13:37:42
(no avatar) When does a buyer NOT have to use a FFA in buying an antique firearm?

Seller: m47(2-1-4) Post#2 - Posted: 02/13/2006 at 18:39:28
(no avatar) It was good to meet the guys at the shot show on Saturday, keep up the good work, Bob.

Buyer: Manyguns(33-0-0) Post#3 - Posted: 02/14/2006 at 20:22:50
(no avatar) Nice to meet you at the Shot Show! It was a good one! TRom (Manyguns)

Seller: AA-bob(0-0-0) Post#4 - Posted: 02/18/2006 at 11:17:12
AA-bob Thanks, M47 and Manyguns, we sure enjoyed meeting you folks and others of our wonderful customers, friends and AuctionArms family that took the time to come by and visit with us. Thank you!

We think we had an excellent show and are looking forward to lots of new customers as a result. Watch this space for a Rogue's Gallery of pictures of customers and friends that came by.

Next year the ShotShow 2007 will be in Orlando FL, so make plans to attend and come visit us there!

Thanks again to everyone who help make ShotShow 2006 a success!

Seller: mitchelltribe(0-0-0) Post#5 - Posted: 02/18/2006 at 15:51:21
(no avatar) Great to meet the people behing AA at the SHOT show and I hope to expand my selling by using AA. Keep up the good work and thanks gents.

Former Seller: QuailGuy(0-0-0) Post#6 - Posted: 02/27/2006 at 15:23:08
(no avatar) It was great to meet you at the SHOT Show. It was worth trekking to the far corner of the building! That location actually made you easy to find ("...just keep heading for the corner, dear...no, we're not stopping at another knife booth!"), even if it was out of the way... QuailGuy and McFitz (Mr. and Mrs.) P.S. If we'd known then that you were retired USN, we'd have had a lot more to talk about, since we were both Navy, too. See you next year in Orlando.

Former Seller: swanee(742-2-0) Post#7 - Posted: 02/28/2006 at 19:17:37
(no avatar) Just a note to ALL the crew at auction arms, the shotshow was great but I think one of the biggest highlights was meeting you all, seems you had time to spend with all who came up to your booth--that really meant a lot to me, not over bearing, just good folks. I've been with auctionarms from just about the beginning, went through the rough times, some of the times I had doubts but you did it. Congratulations on a supperb job, keep it up. Dave & Woof woof Gus @ S.W.A.N. Sports.

Thread Admin: AuctionArmsCeo(3-0-0) Post#8 - Posted: 04/04/2006 at 15:35:46
AuctionArmsCeo Everyone has been patiently waiting for it, and it's here:

The 2006 ShotShow Pictures!

If you stopped by the booth at the 2006 ShotShow, you probably had your picture taken with one of us. Here the evidence you need to prove to your honey that you were actually at the ShotShow, and not somewhere you shouldn't have been....

oneshot!

southpark

leadrunner

coyote frank

bofus

44mag

tbec

d dawg

j duckman

garand 44

nevada bob

skyclad paradise

miles 425

50thNC

notzapped

UNKNOWN

polish patriot

kens loan

jaws hunting

proriter

pacpawnguns

rcbloom2

pellet_headd

littlemann

velvedon

mitchell tribe

trapp55

aos

bluegun

manyguns

grumpyd

m47

UNKNOWN

mikie

joesgunshop

tcrpe

kheil

mcfitz

ne*sagebrush

jlo45

UNKNOWN

bengle44

birdman

rustyvw

UNKNOWN

twocharlie

petesguns

UNKNOWN

strongbear

wild west guns

moyock

leewebber

ghelm

arin05

UNKNOWN

rachelsdad

swanee

ed_isch

gunplumber1065

contender man2

Former Seller: Kan Do Arms(68-0-0) Post#9 - Posted: 04/07/2006 at 11:02:29
(no avatar) MANNY DOES YOUR BARBER CHARGE YOU, TO FIND HAIR TO CUT? JUST JOKING, KELLY

Thread Admin: AuctionArmsCeo(3-0-0) Post#10 - Posted: 04/07/2006 at 13:37:20
AuctionArmsCeo Nope. My barber thinks my haircut is so easy that I get it for free. And until I start charging myself, it's going to be a money-losing enterprise!
-manny

(Next 10 Posts)   (Ending)

Home | Register | Become a Seller | Sell a Gun | Help & Info
Search | Forum | Find a FFL | My Auctions | My Bids | Contact Us | Log In

GunAuction.com is best seen using Google Chrome or Microsoft IE9 with javascript enabled, and Adobe Flash installed.
Copyright 1997- 2014 AuctionArms.com, Inc., Orem UT -- All Rights Reserved.