1) No profanity. Keep is professional and neutral. I don't care if you think he's a scum-sucking ripoff artist. Stick to the facts and keep it brief. You're not here to call names.
2) No personal information about the person you're posting. Don't put the person's email address, phone number, or name in your post. We know who everyone is, and we're struggling to keep everyone's information private. If you post personal information about someone, you run the risk of having your account disabled.
3) No spamming. Don't post identical or extremely similar posts about someone . One post per auction per person, please. We reserve the right to make that call.
4) Feedback must be the result of an actual monetary transaction in a completed auction here at GunAuction.com. Don't leave feedback about someone because you think they ripped you off at another site. We only care about what users are doing at GunAuction.com. Don't leave feedback about someone just because you don't like the tone of their email or just because they don't answer a question right away. If you don't like their tone, don't interact with them. (This, however, does not relieve you of your obligations regarding completing auctions here at GunAuction.com.) Don't post feedback if you aren't actually involved in a completed auction. Only winning bidders will be permitted to leave feedback on the seller, and the seller will only be permitted to leave feedback on the winning bidder.
5) If your account is disabled for more than a week, any feedback you've left on other users at GunAuction.com will be deleted. If you don't care enough about your reputation to maintain an active account in good standing, your opinions on other users are of less value. If your account is disabled due to bad conduct, your feedback on others will be removed immediately.
6) You must reference the Item Number of the auction you are leaving feedback about. It's important that the feedback you leave is about the auction you've participated in. If you don't have the Item Number of the auction, you won't be able to leave feedback about the person in question.
7) Your feedback must be accurate. If you post something that is a verifiable lie, not only will the feedback be removed, you run the risk of losing your account. We reserve the right to make that distinction - both on claims of accuracy, and whether or not you lose your account. Be truthful!
If you fail to follow the above rules, we will remove the feedback you leave. GunAuction.com provides a Feedback Forum for users to rate their interactions with each other after the completion of an auction. It is not a public place to carry out personal vendettas. All feedback posted here is the express property of GunAuction.com. We reserve all rights to modify this agreement without notice, and to remove feedback that does not follow our criteria. Abuse of the Feedback Forum is grounds for expulsion from GunAuction.com.