• This is a very rare excellent original German WWII G.24(t) rifle marked “dou 42” with all matching numbers and a near mint bore. This is a 100% correct untouched, vet bring-back rifle with no import marks.
• The G24(t) rifles were made a Waffenwerke Brunn in Czechloslovakia in limited numbers. This is basically the Czech M24 rifle with German side sling and makings. Of course, the caliber is the standard German 8mm Mauser and this rifle accepts the standard 98k bayonet and sling.
• Right after production ended on this model, the factory produced the standard 98K rifle.
• The G24(t) were generally issued to the Waffen SS and Luftwaffe as these were lower down on the military equipment “food chain” tightly controlled by the German Army in 1942. In fact, I have never seen a period photo of an Army soldier using this rifle. The only period photos of this rifle in use have been Waffen SS and Luftwaffe troops.
• The G24(t) rifles are quite rare and seldom come to the market.
• Exterior metal retains most of the original blue finish with wear to the high-spots; I will say at least 90% but look at the photos and judge for yourself. The bore looks minty, bright and shiny with no darkening or any other damage.
• The correct original cleaning rod is included, of course.
• The stock is laminated and is numbered inside the barrel channel and inside the handguard and there is no duffle bag cut. There are clear eagle Waffenampts at the side and heel of the butt as is correct for this rifle. The stock has not been sanded, rubbed, etc.
• Feel free to ask any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
• I have collected WWII items for over 30 years and have only owned a few of these rare rifles.
• All of my firearms auction feedbacks are positive. I have sold on eBay since 1999 and have over 2600 100% positive feedbacks there.
• The bottom line is that if you don’t like the item for any reason, just return it to me in the same condition and I will refund your purchase price. You risk only your shipping fee.
• Thanks for looking and good luck. Please see my other gun auctions. These include a rare Japanese WWII issue Czech VZ24 rifle and an AC44 K43 rifle. Both are excellent, all matching numbers and untouched vet bring-back rifles.
|Payment and Shipping Instructions:|