SR#603295, BLUE, 24" FULL CHOKE BARREL, 3" CHAMBER, 3SHOT INTERNAL CLIP, 13&1/4" LOP, YES, THE RED-FIRE AND GREEN-SAFETY DOTS ARE THERE, VARIOUS SCRATCHES ON WOOD FROM NORMAL USE AND AGE, PRETTY NICE.
PLEASE READ THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE BEFORE BIDDING OR READ OUR FAQ SECTION AT ASKING GENERIC QUESTIONS.
PLEASE LET US KNOW BEFORE LEAVING US NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ABOUT ANY ISSUES OR PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE AS WE ARE COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WANT BOTH PARTIES TO HAVE A GOOD AUCTION ARMS EXPERIENCE.
WE ARE ALWAYS INTERESTED IN BUYING GUNS. WE BUY SINGLE GUNS, MULTIPLE GUNS, ESTATES, COLLECTIONS, INVENTORIES, ETC. CASH PAID.
WE ARE HAPPY TO SELL TO OUR FRIENDS IN CALIFORNIA THROUGH AN APPROVED FFL DEALER
All state and federal laws apply, so if you cannot legally own it, don’t bid on it. Any item returned because of a failed NICS check is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
All firearms must be shipped to an FFL holder. C&R licenses are accepted if the item is on the C&R list and you can prove this to me. We must have a signed, legible copy of the FFL before we can ship the firearm. We accept both faxed and mailed copies. The FFL must reference an auction number or have a cover sheet that does. Any payment or correspondence must reference an auction number; otherwise it is lost in the pile.
We have a retail location and are happy to accommodate local pick up. We are located 10 miles north of Greenville, Texas. We require you to make an appointment to pick up your purchase.
Texas residents are required to pay sales tax. If you are an FFL holder and buying it for resale, we must have a signed resale certificate, not a copy of your tax number, before we can ship.
We accept bank certified checks, cashier’s checks, and money orders as forms of payment. Also we accept MASTERCARD, VISA and DISCOVER as payment options. This is a quick way to get your item sent now that a faxed FFL may be used. Our fax number is 903-455-5571. We charge a CONVENIENCE FEE OF 4% FOR THIS EXPEDITED SERVICE. PAYPAL is NOT an option, as payment.
Payments must be made within 5 days of auction close.
We charge a flat rate for shipping. Long guns to the lower 48 are shipped via UPS at a cost of $30.00... This includes insurance and “adult signature required” stamp. All of our guns are bubble wrapped in new boxes and professionally packaged. Long gun shipment to Alaska and Hawaii is done via Priority Mail $30.00 plus an additional $22.50. Handguns are shipped via Priority Mail with insurance included and delivery confirmation, to FFL holders for a cost of $25.00. C&R holders need to inquire for cost as UPS Red Label or FedEx is your only option (for handguns).
We offer a 3 day inspection on all purchases, except ammunition. Purchases must be returned in same condition as shipped and be unfired. All shipping costs are at the expense of the buyer. Also, if you pick it up in person your inspection period ends when you take possession of the gun.
Our contact information is as follows: SHOP# 903-455-5354. Shop hours are Monday-Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. central time. E-MAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH US.
1. We do not know how many rounds have been fired through the guns.
2. We are not the original owner.
3. Unless otherwise listed, we have no idea when it was made.
4. We do not have a lay-a-way plan.
5. We are not interested in trades.
6. We have zero interest in offers at prices less than the price listed.
7. We do not end auctions early unless we sell it in the shop or decide to take it to a show.
8. Any boxes, accessories, extra mags, etc. will be listed in the description and/or photographed. If it is not described, or you do not see it, then you don’t get it with the auction.
9. We do NOT take personal checks.
10. Any item paid for and not shipped after 30 days from auction close because of no dealer’s FFL being sent to us, will incur a $10.00/day storage fee. After 60 days, item will be considered abandoned and re-sold. There will be NO funds returned.
11. We generally ship on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Make sure you set your filter to allow email from, UPS or USPS. We can not be responsible for you not getting emails regarding shipment of purchase. We will not resend or look up this information for you, so please do not ask, it is automatically sent to you when we ship it.
12. Local pick up is an option, but requires an appointment to be made.
13. All Texas residents must pay sales tax. Dealers in Texas are exempt from tax if they furnish a resale certificate. A copy of your tax number does NOT exempt you from sales tax.
|Payment and Shipping Instructions:|