You are bidding on one USED in Very Good condition Sig Arms Sig Pro Model 2340 Blue Line edition for Law Enforcement in 40S&W with 2 Factory 12rd magazines, Night Sights, cleaning kit, lock and case. This pistol is a trade-in that has been carried and shows slight wear on the frame. Slide finish is in very good shape and has the Blue Line Crest. Insides appear to be very nice with some barrel smileys. Appears to have been carried more than shot. Great pistol for the price. Pistol in picture is what you get. We have visually inspected and cleaned this firearm, but please note, we have not test-fired it.
- Our name is Down Home
- We are an FFL, state and local Licensed Retailer and have been doing so for 16 years in the Kansas City area.
- We have provided firearms restoration, hard to find parts and sales to collectors and shooters alike.
- We sell used and new firearms and can procure any legal item you might desire.
- We provide online sales here only. We are not open to the general public and do not have in store pickup.
- Our location is a processing and shipping facility only.
- You will be sent an invoice at auction end in your email.
- Payment is accepted in Money Order, Cashiers Check or Bank Check ONLY.
- All information needed to send payment and contact us will be provided in invoice.
- Payment must be received within 10 days of close of auction. If we have not received payment within 10 days, the item will be re-listed and appropriate feedback given depending on the situation.
- Bid Blocking is specifically turned off, as I try and give the new guy/gal a chance to get started. The ones that aren't legit, get what they get.
- Remember: Your FFL will also charge a fee for the transfer service. Generally this is $25-$50 charged to you. Please make these arrangements ahead of time and before you bid as to not inconvenience yourself or delay your shipment.
- We must receive an Ink Signed , Faxed or EMailed copy of their FFL with your payment and Auction Number. There is NO exception to this rule.
- No layaway & No trades
- Buyer will pay $25.00 shipping & handling for each firearm in upper 48 states.
- We ship USPS or UPS insured and confirmed signature method unless requested differently. Items are processed and shipped the day following payment and FFL receipt. You will be provided a tracking number for your records via email when shipped.
- All firearms will be shipped to your FFL dealer for transfer. U.S. sales only, no exports. Will not ship or sell to CA, IL, MA, MD, NY, NJ and any State, County or City where it is unlawful to purchase, own or possess the items I sell. Certain states listed can have some products shipped in accordance with all laws.
- Remember that there is also a 7.65% Kansas Tax for in state sales only.
- All used firearms are sold As Is. It is your responsibility to inspect the gun and have it checked by a competent gunsmith before use.
- In the case that a return is authorized and per auction rules, buyer pays all shipping.
- Please ask any and all questions BEFORE you bid.
- All new firearms are covered by the warranties provided by the manufacturer.
- We will ALWAYS use a picture of the actual item being sold.
- We do our best to describe each item as accurately as possible. Between the pictures and my description, you should be able to make a very positive bid as to appearance.
- Please note, we are not responsible for any transfer fees paid to the buyers dealer, return shipping or original shipping. Visual inspection ONLY. You disassemble, fire or do anything other than look at it and there is no refund.
- Our email is checked multiple times throughout the day. If you don’t hear back from us immediately, be patient-we will answer your questions as best as we can.
- Feel free to ask any questions on the product as I would rather help you with your purchase than deal with the return or buyer's remorse later.
- I will leave feedback after the transaction is complete.
- I would appreciate the same in return.
- As a seller, this is the main tool for you to let others know how we operate. Please try and work out any issues before negative feedback is left. I am more than fair in most situations.
- Thank You. Y'all come back now, you hear.
*** Please do not bid on this item if it is unlawful to own in your State, City or County. All BATF, Local, & State laws apply. You must be 21 years or older to bid on this item. Kansas residents will be required to pay sales tax on top of the auction close price.
AAListing You are bidding on one USED in Very Good condition Sig Arms Sig Pro Model 2340 Blue Line edition for Law Enforcement in 40S&W with 2 Factory 12rd m
|Payment and Shipping Instructions:|