NO RESERVE!! Here's a super nice rendition of the old favorite 1911 .45 automatic. Manufactured by Ed Brown Products, this pistol exudes quality! Condition is very close to new with just a small amount of finish wear to the sides of the grip safety. I'd call this pistol 99% overall. Perfect bore and action. This pistol was special ordered with a "clean" slide (no rollmarking). The Special Forces pistol incorporates the following features:
- Exclusive Ed Brown forged frame and slide, handfitted with precision for long lasting wear.
- Entire gun coated with Gen III firearm coating for superior rust protection and improved wear resistance.
- 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame. The John Browning traditional design for the ultimate in reliability and accuracy.
- Weight: approximately 38 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
- All Ed Brown premium Hardcore® components are hand-fitted to the exclusive Ed Brown frame and slide.
- Exclusive ChainLink treatment on forestrap and mainspring housing for the ultimate in durability, secure grip, and extreme use.
- Slide coated with Gen III for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance, with traditional "square cut" serrations on rear of slide only.
- All sharp edges are gently and tastefully dehorned.
- Ejection port is lowered and flared for improved ejection.
- Polished feedramp, hand-fit extractor and ejector ensure feeding with high quality ammunition.
- Ed Brown premium match grade barrel and solid steel bushing for the highest accuracy.
- Ed Brown memory groove beavertail grip safety for a higher and deeper grip than any other on the market, reducing felt recoil and improves natural pointing ability, leading to better accuracy.
- Ed Brown extended (single side) tactical thumb safety, ambidextrous tactical thumb safety optional. The most ergonomic design available!
- Trigger guard is undercut to allow the knuckle to fully contact the bottom of the trigger guard as a definite stopping point, allowing a more consistent grip and thus better practical accuracy.
- Fixed Novak low mount dovetail 3-dot night sights.
- "Commander style" slotted and chamfered hammer mated precisely with Ed Brown Perfection sear and Perfection disconnector. Ed Brown is the only maker who fully machines each of these critical parts from the highest quality alloy bar stock steel, making for a light trigger pull and crisp break which will last for thousands of rounds.
- Classic "Three hole style" long aluminum trigger.
- Mag catch with 40 LPI checkered button.
- Ed Brown seven round magazine with reliable steel follower.
- Beveled magazine well for smooth magazine changes.
- Firearm is rigorously test fired for function and accuracy.
- Ed Brown Products branded deluxe Cordura pistol rug with internal magazine pockets, and external zippered accessory pocket.
- Ed Brown Products 1911 Owner's Manual, cable lock, and wrench.
Additional info available at the Ed Brown website:
Ed Brown Products
Ed Brown Products History and Manufacturing Philosophy
Buyer pays $20.00 shipping.
SORRY, BUT I CANNOT END ANY
PLEASE DON'T ASK!
AUCTION TERMS – PLEASE READ BEFORE
must be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer in your area. Bidder to
supply a signed copy of local dealer’s license before shipment will be made.
A C&R License is acceptable for C&R firearms only (guns determined to be C&R’s
by ATF and guns known to be at least 50 years old). California law will NOT
allow shipment of C&R handguns direct to a C&R holder in the State of
California, a 01 dealer must be used. Antique firearms require bidder to
supply proof of age. Some areas still require an FFL transfer for antique &
black powder firearms (New Jersey, NYC, etc.)
Large capacity magazine restrictions: New Jersey - 15 round maximum for semi-automatic firearms only.
California - 10 round maximum for all magazines.
Maryland - 20 round maximum for all magazines.
Massachusetts - over 10 rounds
Hawaii - 10 round maximum for all handgun magazines. PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Postal Money Orders and
Cashier's Checks ship fastest; Personal and business checks are gladly
accepted but will delay shipping 2 weeks for clearance (I know the good ones
clear faster, but the bank is sometimes slow in notification of a returned
VISA & MASTERCARD NOW ACCEPTED! Please note that all auction prices reflect a 3% discount that cannot be earned when paying with a credit card. Credit Card payments cannot be accepted over the telephone as a signature authorization is required to charge your card (for those in a rush, it can be faxed). Payment should be received within 10 days of close of auction.
I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL!! Paypal’s terms
do not allow the purchase or sale of any firearms, ammunition or high capacity
magazines….period!! For more info, please go to their website and follow the
links: user agreement / acceptable use / firearms, weapons and knives policy.
If you use them for a gun transaction and they find out, they will close your
account & freeze your money for 6 months. How do I know? They did it to me!
I WILL NOT SUPPORT AN ANTI-GUN COMPANY!!
Buyer pays shipping cost as mentioned in the description of
the item. Quoted prices are for the lower 48 States…AK & HI are often an
additional charge. HANDGUNS are shipped USPS Priority Mail/Insured; LONG
GUNS are shipped UPS ground/Insured. If you prefer another type of shipping,
it can be arranged. I include a signed copy of my FFL with each firearm
shipped. Please note that purchases cannot be “picked up” at my location.
All firearms are shipped.
U.S. sales only, no exports…this includes antiques.
Buyer is solely responsible for determining
that a used gun is safe to shoot. The firearms offered have not been test
fired but have been given a visual inspection only for auction purposes. It
is a requirement that every used firearm is inspected by a qualified gunsmith
before firing. By bidding, the buyer agrees to hold seller harmless against
damages, injury, or death caused by defective merchandise.
All firearms come with a 3-day (M-F) inspection/return
privilege. Inspection period begins at time of delivery to your dealer…it is
your responsibility to inspect the gun in this time frame. In the case of a
return, buyer pays all shipping so please ask questions BEFORE you bid.
I am a licensed firearms dealer and have over 4000 positive
feedbacks here on AuctionArms...bid with confidence.
In the event that the auction site goes down within 12 hours of the end of the
auction, I reserve the right to relist the item. Thanks for Looking and Good
CONSIGNMENTS WANTED & GUNS PURCHASED
CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS!
If you've got a slow modem, give this a try (must have cookies enabled) ...