* BOLT ACTION MAUSER
* .243 WINCHESTER CALIBER
* HERTER’S MODEL XK3
* MADE IN YUGOSLAVIA
* 24” TAPERED BARREL
* OVERSIZE LAMINATED ROLLOVER WOOD STOCK
* WESTERNFIELD 4X SCOPE (LEATHER COVERS)
* WEAVER BASES & RINGS
* LESS THAN 200 RDS. THRU THIS GUN
* NICE BENCH GUN OR VARMINT
The following are our terms and conditions of sale for Auction Arms auctions:
The Silver Bullet is Morris County, NJ’s largest handgun dealer. Our address is 63 West Main Street, Rockaway, NJ 07866. Items are described accurately to the best of our ability. If you have any questions that are not answered in the description, please email us at email@example.com. Emails will be responded to within 24 hours. We are Federally Licensed Firearms Dealers and retail store front at the foregoing address. If in New Jersey, please stop by to see us.
• Payment arrangements must be made within 5 days of auction close.
• Payments must be received within 14 days from the close of the auction.
• Credit card payments can be made by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 973-664-9661 hours are 10 AM – 9 PM Monday through Friday, 10 AM – 5 PM Saturday and Sunday, EST. For contact and payments our mailing address is The Silver Bullet, 63 West Main Street, Rockaway, N.J. 07866.
• FIREARMS MUST BE SHIPPED TO A DEALER WITH VALID FFL LICENSES.
• Shipments will be made within 24 hours after payment, expect no shipment on Sundays.
• We will not ship anything to any jurisdiction where possession of same may be in violation of any law.
• It’s the BIDDERS RESPONSIBILITY to know the gun laws in his/her state.
• WE ONLY SHIP TO U.S. ADDRESSES!
• Please include a copy of invoice or contact and shipping information on a separate piece of paper when paying by mail with item number.
• Handgun and long gun charges for shipping will be $25 plus insurance.
• Other shipping charges apply to Hawaii and Alaska please contact us for those charges.
• Signed copy of the FFL.
• All firearms parts are sold with the understanding that they must be fitted by a competent gunsmith.
• All firearms sales are governed by a three day inspection period on the premises of your FFL dealer.
• In the unlikely event of a return, shipping charges are not refundable.
• You must call us for a return authorization prior to any return.
• If you have a problem with an item, please contact us BEFORE leaving feedback.
• We always leave feedback for each transaction and expect the same in return.
|Payment and Shipping Instructions:|