• Smith & Wesson Model 28 Highway Patrol
• .357 mag./.38 special
• 6-inch barrel
• Target hammer and trigger
• Pachmayr grips
• Adjustable rear sight
• This is a Smith & Wesson 357 built on a 44 mag frame - very strong
The following are our terms and conditions of sale for Auction Arms auctions:
The Silver Bullet is Morris County, NJ’s largest handgun dealer. Items are described accurately to the best of our ability. If you have any questions that are not answered in the description, please email us. Emails will be responded to within 24 hours. We are Federally Licensed Firearms Dealers and retail store front at the foregoing address. If in New Jersey, please stop by to see us.
Payment & Shipping Policies:
• Accepted forms of payment are credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, and Discover), cashier's checks, and money orders. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL OR ANY OTHER ONLINE SERVICE!
• Payment arrangements must be made within 5 days of auction close.
• Payments must be received within 14 days from the close of the auction.
• Credit card payments can be made by email [email protected] or by calling us at 973-664-9661 hours are 10 AM – 9 PM Monday through Friday, 10 AM – 5 PM Saturday and Sunday, EST. For contact and payments our mailing address is The Silver Bullet, 63 West Main Street, Rockaway, N.J. 07866.
• FIREARMS MUST BE SHIPPED TO A DEALER WITH VALID FFL LICENSES.
• Shipments will be made within 24 hours after payment, expect no shipment on Sundays.
• We will not ship anything to any jurisdiction where possession of same may be in violation of any law.
• It’s the BIDDERS RESPONSIBILITY to know the gun laws in his/her state.
• WE ONLY SHIP TO U.S. ADDRESSES!
Buyer please include:
• Auction Number (printed in memo field of cashier's check or Money Order)
• Please include a copy of invoice or contact and shipping information on a separate piece of paper when paying by mail with item number.
• Handgun and long gun charges for shipping will be $25 plus insurance.
• Other shipping charges apply to Hawaii and Alaska please contact us for those charges.
• Signed copy of the FFL.
• Unless otherwise indicated, non firearms items are sold "as is" with no warranties of any type express or implied.
• All firearms parts are sold with the understanding that they must be fitted by a competent gunsmith.
• All firearms sales are governed by a three day inspection period on the premises of your FFL dealer.
• In the unlikely event of a return, shipping charges are not refundable.
• You must call us for a return authorization prior to any return.
• If you have a problem with an item, please contact us BEFORE leaving feedback.
• We always leave feedback for each transaction and expect the same in return.
•Smith & Wesson Model 28 Highway Patrol •.357 mag./.38 special •6-inch barrel •Target hammer and trigger •Pachmayr grips •
|Payment and Shipping Instructions:|