Watching this item...
Meet the Seller
3 Years 1 Months
HIGH BID: $12.50
Current High Bidder:
0 Bid ($12.50 starting bid)
(Log In to view Bid History)
(December 17, 2012 15:34:02 PT)
(December 17, 2012 16:49:07 PT)
Buyer Tip: If you're the
High Bidder in an auction when it closes, don't assume you're the final High Bidder.
Someone could outbid you in the final seconds of the auction if your Max Bid isn't
high enough. You're not the high Bidder until you've been notified by email that
you are. All Auctions are conducted in Pacific Time.
Keepshooting Factory New M1 Carbine 10 Round Magazine
- Application: M1 Carbine, M2 Carbine
- Ban Status: Post-Ban
- Brand: KeepShooting.com Products
- Caliber: .30 Carbine
- Condition: Factory New
- Construction: Steel
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Finish: Black Teflon
- Follower: Metal
- Spring Chrome Silicon Wire
- Requirements: M1 Carbine
- Returns Accepted: Yes - Must Not Be Modified Or Visibly Used
- Please check your state/local laws on magazine capacity restriction before bidding.
Keepshooting 10 Round M1 Carbine .30 Carbine magazines are manufactured from the finest quality materials available. The magazine bodies are made from heat treated high carbon steel and tig welded for strong seamless welds. Their high quality springs are precision wound using chrome silicon wire.
Kiss Grease Goodbye. Are you tired of cleaning greasy mags like we do? After each M1 magazine component is professionally blued, a protective Teflon coating is applied to give a smooth, maintenance-free and self-lubricating finish—providing resistance on all moving parts. With superior corrosion prevention and fitting, our magazines feed flawlessly and perform efficiently under toughest conditions.
Our mags are perfect for M1 Carbine enthusiasts who have a High-Capacity Magazine Ban in their state. Many of our customers also prefer shooting 10 round magazines as it allows you to fully use an entire box of ammunition, rather than having rounds left.
Skeptical about the quality at this price level? We produced these magazines in large quantities so that we can pass on the volume savings to you. We stand behind our high-quality Teflon finish M1 magazines 100%. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
You owe it to yourself to try these magazines.
You are bidding on one M1 Carbine 10 Round Magazine.
First Class = $4.95
Please check out our other listings. We can combine auctions to reduce your shipping cost.
For immediate assistance please call our friendly sales team at 1-877-703-2767 during office hours.
Why Choose Keepshooting.com?
- Reputation: We have been a reputable retailer since 2002.
- All Auction Items Are In-Stock: We do not drop-ship.
- 5-star Customer Service: Over 60% of our business is from repeat customers.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not 110% completely satisfied with your purchase, you are encouraged to call us for a full refund less S&H within 14 days after you have received your product.
- Quality Products: We only carry reliable products and top-notch Keepshooting reproductions at very competitive price.
Fast & Hassle-Free Shipping
- Most orders are processed within 2 business days from the time payment is processed.
- We prefer shipping via UPS Ground for superior tracking system and insurance protection for your valued purchase.
- Shipping applies to lower 48 states. For AK and HI buyers, please email us for a shipping quote before bidding.
- We will send out an email to notify you payment instruction at the end of auction.
- Sales Tax of 6% (price + S&H) must be collected on all sales to Maryland.
- Payment is due within 7 days of auction end unless discuss otherwise.
- Credit Card: For fast processing time, we prefer Credit Card Payment at NO EXTRA CHARGE. We accept Visa, Master, Amex or Discover.
- Money Orders: Please include a day-time phone number with money order. Money orders over $200.00 will be held for 2 weeks after they have been received and processed.
- PayPal: PayPal is not accepted.
Bid with Confidence
- Know Your Local and State Laws. Not For Sale Where Prohibited.
- Any questions please email or call 1-877-703-2767 and have our friendly customer support to assist you.
- Store Hours: 10AM - 6PM EST (Monday to Friday) / Close Saturday, Sunday and all Statutory Holidays.
Buyer Tip: Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. If you have any questions
regarding this item, you should contact the Seller before bidding. You can contact the seller by
clicking on the seller's nickname.