Watching this item...
Meet the Seller
2 Years 0 Months
HIGH BID: $24.99
Current High Bidder:
0 Bid ($24.99 starting bid)
(Log In to view Bid History)
(December 17, 2012 06:54:00 PT)
(December 17, 2012 16:47:57 PT)
Buyer Tip: If you're the
High Bidder in an auction when it closes, don't assume you're the final High Bidder.
Someone could outbid you in the final seconds of the auction if your Max Bid isn't
high enough. You're not the high Bidder until you've been notified by email that
you are. All Auctions are conducted in Pacific Time.
Two Remington 597 .22lr 10 Round Magazines
Before sending your problematic mags behind bars,
let us solve Remington 597’s Jam-O-Matic crime.
We Love Remington 597
Remington 597 rifles are accurate and affordable. But they are notorious to go from Semi-Automatic to Jam-O-Matic! Many of us, at some point, have experienced frustration caused by Remington 597’s problematic mags. It feels like a crime when we can’t make smooth shots—not to mention training progress delayed! While Remington has had three generations of magazines to try to fix this problem, are you satisfied with the result?
Surpassing Factory Mags
We have solved this frustrated mag-jamming crime. Our Brand New Remington 597 10rd Magazines, professionally manufactured to surpass factory magazines in quality and durability, have been thoroughly tested in 597 Remington rifles of every configuration to ensure fitting and reliable feeding. Most customers said they immediately felt a big difference the moment they load full 10 rounds. But only you can find out yourself.
Quality Makes a Difference
More Shooting Less Trouble
- Made of High Strength ZAMAK #3, providing better strength and hardness than traditional aluminum alloy.
- Follower is made of plastic steel, POM ACTEL(Yellow).
- Base pad is construction from Nylon 66 + 30% Glass Fiber (black).
These superior 10rd mags make both financial and psychological sense: amazingly affordable and a huge time saver. Your will spend more time perfecting your target shooting than fixing a jammed mag. In critical situations, a functional mag will not jeopardize your safety (or for the sake of your competitive well being).
Purchase With Confidence
FAST SHIPPING & SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Pay by credit card at no extra charge. Each package is inspected to ensure accuracy and quality prior shipping.
You are bidding on Two Remington 597 10 Round Magazines.|
Priority Postal = $6.50
This is NOT a factory Remington 597 10-Round Mag. This is a high quality replacement magazine for the Remington 597 rifle.
Remington is a registered trademark of RA Brands. We are not affiliated with Remington or RA Brands.
- Application: Remington 597
- Ban Status: Post-Ban
- Brand: KeepShooting.com Products
- Caliber: .22 lr
- Condition: Factory New
- Construction: High-Strength Alloy (High Strength ZAMAK #3)
- Capacity: 10rds
- Finish: Silver
- Follower: plastic steel, POM ACTEL (Yellow)
- Spring: Steel
- Requirements: Remington 597
- Restrictions: None
- Returns Accepted: Must Not Be Modified Or Visibly Used
Who Is Keepshooting.com?
Since 2002 we have been a trusted source for firearms, firearms parts, military surplus and more! We maintain our own inventory. We do not drop-ship or hand our customers orders off to a third party.
Click About Us to see what our warehouses in Maryland look like.
Over 60% of our business is from repeat customers. We consistently provide quality products, competitive pricing and unmatched customer service. While everyone says this, we want you to check us out on your own to see what our customers are saying on Reseller Ratings--real reviews by real people.
- We will send out an email to notify you payment instruction at the end of auction.
- To speed up shipping and processing time, we prefer taking Credit Card Payment (Visa, Master, Amex or Discover)
- We DO NOT Charge 3% Processing Fee. You save 3% Immediately.
- Sales Tax of 6% (price + S&H) must be collected on all sales to Maryland.
- Payment is Due within 7 days of auction end.
Shipping & Handling
- All orders are processed NEXT business day unless discuss otherwise.
- Know Your Local and State Laws. Not For Sale Where Prohibited.
- Store Hours: 9AM - 6PM EST (Monday to Friday) / Close Saturday, Sunday and all Statutory Holidays.
- Any questions, please email or Call 1-877-703-2767 and have your auction number ready.
Buyer Tip: Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. If you have any questions
regarding this item, you should contact the Seller before bidding. You can contact the seller by
clicking on the seller's nickname.