Watching this item...
Meet the Seller
5 Years 4 Months
Current High Bidder:
0 Bid ($22.99 starting bid)
(Log In to view Bid History)
(November 30, 2013 19:34:00 PT)
2d 16h 5m
(December 7, 2013 19:28:13 PT)
Buyer Tip: If you're the
High Bidder in an auction when it closes, don't assume you're the final High Bidder.
Someone could outbid you in the final seconds of the auction if your Max Bid isn't
high enough. You're not the high Bidder until you've been notified by email that
you are. All Auctions are conducted in Pacific Time.
ITAC Defense Retention Paddle Roto Holster
- Made of durable, high-tech, black polymer, these right-handed holsters use a unique patented retention system with a zero time to disengage feature. Simply depressing the lever allows for instant removal of the firearm.
- Comfortable, contoured fit holster is positioned to where your trigger finger normally rests at “The Ready”.
- Fully adjustable for cant.
- Rotates 360 degrees for every application (small of back, cross draw, etc.).
- Adjusts with simple Allen key.
- Protective sight channel.
- Right hand models only.
- Many models available. If no indication is made at the time of payment, the GK 17 will be shipped.
- *Extra charge of $3.00 for Sig Sauer models due to stamp on holster*
- Payment is due within 7 days of the auction ending. We accept money order, credit cards, and certified checks. We also accept paypal on non-firearms purchases only. Prices of auctions on FIREARMS reflect a 3% discount for cash, money order, or certified check and cannot be earned by credit card. (This does not apply for non-firearm purchases.)
- Sales tax must be collected for Arizona residents of 6.3%
- If it is a firearm purchase, We ship only to FFL holders of the appropriate type and ship as soon as payment and the signed copy of the FFL is received.
- Any purchase other than firearms, We usually ship within 24 hours of receiving payment.
- New firearms and accessories are only warranted by the manufacturers. Replacement and repair will be honored by them.
- Other products defective other than human error will be honored for an in store credit per customer paying return shipping.
- It is the buyers responsibility to ensure that all purchases of any firearm or device is LEGAL in your particular state and city. Firearms are not for sale where prohibited.
- Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about any of our products. Please visit
MAC ARMS LLC for contact information and other products offered.
- The photos used are stock photos and may reflect a different serial number. Photos are not to be copied or used for any reason unless given permission from Mac Arms LLC.
- JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER, click HERE.
Money Orders, Cashiers Checks,
If you've got a slow modem, give this a try (must have cookies enabled) ...
Buyer Tip: Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. If you have any questions
regarding this item, you should contact the Seller before bidding. You can contact the seller by
clicking on the seller's nickname.