Watching this item...
Meet the Seller
8 Years 6 Months
HIGH BID: $15.95
Buyer Tip: A BuyItNow! is a listing
that is not an auction. There is no closing time, unless you actually use the BuyItNow!
feature, in which case the listing closes immediately.
Winchester 1873 Fire Arms Catalog
76 pages, about 8 1/2" x 11" glossy soft-cover in full color. New re-print restored and digitally enhanced from a nice original. Printed on high quality 20# 97 bright acid free paper. Fully Illustrated.
MANUALS FOR OLD WINCHESTERS - Winchester Catalogs from 1875 through 1920 contained operation manuals for all guns including cutaway drawings and component parts pictures. <a href="/serial-numbers.php">Identify when your gun was made</a> and then buy that year catalog.
We are not affiliated with any arms or gun manufacturer.
- Winchester Fire Arms 1873 Catalog
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Winchester the Coming Gun
- History with the Henry
- Extract from the Report of the Chief of Bureau of Ordnance
- Swiss Federal Council Report of 1866
- Report of the Commission on Breech Loading Arms
- Trajectory and Rapidity of Firing
- Copies of targets of the Infantry Model
- Breech Loading Arms from the New York World 1866
- Charter of the Winchester Repeating Arms Company from 1866
- What to do
- Take out the Barrel
- Stiffen the spring
- Remove breech pin
- What NOT to do
- Cross view of the mechanisms
We ship worldwide within 5-10 days of payment and will cheerfully combine shipping charges for multiple purchases.
Please see over 3500 firearms and sporting goods - books and catalogs from 1857-1980s for sale on our website.
Cornell Publications, all rights reserved.
If you've got a slow modem, give this a try (must have cookies enabled) ...
Buyer Tip: Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. If you have any questions
regarding this item, you should contact the Seller before bidding. You can contact the seller by
clicking on the seller's nickname.