Watching this item...
Meet the Seller
8 Years 6 Months
HIGH BID: $18.95
Buyer Tip: A BuyItNow! is a listing
that is not an auction. There is no closing time, unless you actually use the BuyItNow!
feature, in which case the listing closes immediately.
Speer Reloading Manual 1959 Wildcat Cartridges
137 pages, about 11" x 8", glossy soft-cover in full color. New re-print restored and digitally enhanced from a nice original. Printed on high quality 20# 97 bright acid free paper. Fully Illustrated.
We are not affiliated with any arms or gun manufacturer.
- WILDCAT CARTRIDGES
- History and necessity of wildcat cartridges, various methods used in making wildcats
- PRESSURES AND THE HAND LOADER
- Handloaders concern over pressures, how pressures are determined, normal pressures for various cartridges, causes of pressure variations, how hand loaders can tell pressures in
- their own rifles
- RIFLE ACCURACY
- Degree of accuracy to expect, barrel bedding for best accuracy, handloading accurate ammunition
- EXTERIOR BALLISTICS
- Explanation of ballistic coefficients of bullets and how they are determined, use of ballistic coefficients to obtain drop, trajectory, remaining velocity and bullet energy at any range
- BALLISTIC PROPERTIES OF SPEER BULLETS
- Sectional density, ballistic coefficient, bullet energy tables
- VARIATION OF MUZZLE VELOCITY WITH POWD ER TEMPERATURE.
- LOADING DATA
- .22 K Hornet
- .22/ 3000 Lovell
- 2-R Lovell
- .219 Wasp
- .219 Improved Zipper
- 22/ 250 Varminter"
- .244 Ackley Improved
- .240 Page Super Pooper
- .243 "Rockchucker"
- .25 Souper
- .257 Ackley Imp
- .25/ 06 N idner
- .25 Ackley Magnum
- 6.5mm x .257 Roberts
- .256 Newton
- .270 Savage
- .270-.257 Ackley Imp
- .270 Ackley Magnum
- 7mm Ackley Improved
- 7m m/ 06
- 7 x 64 Improved
- .285 Luft Magnum
- 7 mm Mashburn Magnum
- .30/ 06 Ackley Improved
- .30 Short Magnum
- .30 Newton
- 8 mm / 06
- .333 O. K. H.
- .333 Express
- .35 Whelen
- .35 Newton
- .35 Magnum
We ship worldwide within 5-10 days of payment and will cheerfully combine shipping charges for multiple purchases.
Please see over 3500 firearms and sporting goods - books and catalogs from 1857-1980s for sale on our website.
Cornell Publications, all rights reserved.
If you've got a slow modem, give this a try (must have cookies enabled) ...
Buyer Tip: Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. If you have any questions
regarding this item, you should contact the Seller before bidding. You can contact the seller by
clicking on the seller's nickname.