Leupold 6.5-20x40 VX-3 Long Range Rifle Scope with Adjustable Objective - Matte Black Finish, Target Dot Reticle (#66555)
Please Note: All of our items are brand new and come with the full manufacturer's warranty. All items are unopened and fully sealed from the factory. Buying our items is just like going to the store and buying one off of the shelf without having to leave the comfort of your home!
We pushed everything to the limit to make the VX®-3 at home on your favorite rifle, whether you are hunting whitetail from a treestand, or stalking sheep in rugged terrain. We've loaded the VX-3 with optical technology: Xtended Twilight Lens System, DiamondCoat 2 lens coating, blackened lens edges, second generation waterproofing, twin bias spring erector system, and cryogenically treated adjustments. It's all there to help you make the shots of a lifetime.
Ingrained with the thrill of the hunt, the new VX-3 drastically improves optical performance, mechanical function, and durability. We've pushed it to the limit, so you can push yourself to yours. Leupold VX-3, the new standard in riflescope performance.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System„¢ optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- DiamondCoat 2„¢ lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered.
- The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter™s eye, for a brighter image with increased contrast.
- Leupold offers the widest variety of factory standard reticles available, see specifications for model specific options. Even more reticle options available through the Leupold Custom Shop.
- Finger-adjustable, cryogenically treated, ¼-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point.
- Tactile power indicator also features built-in range estimation functions and graphite O-rings for easy operation.
- Internally threaded, lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece with Alumina rubber eyepiece guard.
- Most VX-3 models available in matte black, silver, or gun metal gray finishes. See specifications for model specific details.
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX-3 riflescope during transport or when not in use.
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity using Leupold's proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend.
- As a final touch to the VX-3, Leupold mounts a 24k gold-plated ring and medallion to each scope.
Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
|Length (A)||14.5 in|
|Tube Length (B)||6.5 in|
|Eyepiece Length (E)||3.2 in|
|Objective Length (F)||4.7 in|
|Objective Diameter (G)||2.0 in|
|Eyepiece Diameter (H)||1.6 in|
|Tube Diameter (I)||1.0 in|
|Actual Magnification||19.2 (6.5)|
|FOV @ 100 yds (ft)||5.6 (14.3)|
|FOV @ 100 m (m)||1.9 (4.8)|
|Eye Relief (in)||3.7 (5.0)|
|Eye Relief (mm)||94 (127)|
|Obj. Clear Aperture||1.6 in / 40 mm|
|Weight||15.6 oz / 442 g|
|Elevation Adj. Range (MOA)||90|
|Windage Adj. Range (MOA)||90|
Additionally, the item description above is the description provided by Leupold. It may make mention of the availability of other colors, reticles, magnifications, etc...and we do carry those variations in other auctions. The title at the top of this page specifies which model number, color, magnification, and other options that this auction is for. Please do not purchase this item and then request a different variation of this same item with different options. Simply send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will reply with a link to the correct auction. You will notice from our feedback that we are quick and efficient in replying to your questions so please do not hesitate to ask, we are happy to help!
Payment is expected within 4 days of your purchase. Items are not sent until payment is completed. If you need more time than the allotted 4 days, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchasing the items. We are usually more than happy to grant customers additional time to complete payment.
We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Google Checkout through our convenient checkout page. Copy and paste into a new browser window: http://www.lightsnholsters.com/product-p/auctionarmspayment.htm
If you pay with a PayPal "eCheck" instead of a PayPal "Instant Payment", we must wait for the eCheck to clear our account prior to shipping. Once the eCheck clears, shipping is subject to the 1-2 business day shipping/handling time posted in this policy.
We also accept Money Orders and Certified Checks. Although it is not usually necessary with money orders and certified checks, we reserve the right to wait 10 business days for the check to clear our account. Please e-mail us after the auction for instructions on paying by check.
If you encounter any problems completing payment, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you with completing your payment.
We ship within the 50 United States only. Shipping is free to the continental 48 states. Alaska and Hawaii pay $10 flat rate to ship via US Priority Mail. All items are shipped within 1-2 business days of receiving your cleared payment. We always make an effort to get your item out on the first business day but this is not always possible.
- If you make your payment after 5pm Eastern Time, the next day is considered the first business day.
Federal Holidays are not considered business days.
We ship via UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, and US Priority Mail at our option. If you have a preference of these 3 carriers, please let us know and we will usually be able to accommodate your request. There are, however, occasions where we cannot, but we will always make an honest effort to do so.
All items over $250 are shipped with signature required at no additional charge. This ensures that there are no lost packages. Any packages that are sent back to us will be reshipped to you at your expense. Most carriers attempt to deliver 3 times and leave a notice prior to sending back, so this is a rare occurrence.
Buyers are responsible for providing the correct shipping address. If paying with PayPal, it is mandatory that you provide us with a "Confirmed" shipping address. We only ship to the address showing in the PayPal payment screen in the "Shipping Address" field. Do not e-mail us and ask us to ship to a different address. Simply add the desired address to your PayPal profile, confirm it, and then send payment.
We allow 14 days from date of delivery for items to be returned. You must notify us of your intent to return within this 14 day period. The item must be received back within 7 days of notifying us of the return. Please inspect your items within the 14-day period!
We do not accept returns for items that have been mounted, tested, had rings installed on, or any other items that have been installed or show any signs of use unless the item is defective.
We do not accept returns if the warranty has been registered, if the packaging is missing, or if the UPC or any other part of the packaging was removed for any purpose, including redeeming any applicable rebates.
For unopened items (i.e. plastic wrap is not removed, seal is not broken), there is a 5% restocking fee unless you are exchanging for another item. In no case shall this restocking fee be higher than $50. The unopened item restocking fee is waived if the item is exchanged for another item of similar or higher value.
For opened items, there is a 10% restocking fee. We have to resell opened items at an "open box discount". In no case shall this restocking fee be higher than $75. Opened items are still subject to the return exceptions noted above.
For defective items or returns as a result of an error in our product listing, there is no restocking fee and we will reimburse you for return shipping via standard ground shipping methods if copy of receipt is included in shipment or scanned and e-mailed to us.
Refunds for returns will be calculated minus restocking fee (if applicable) and minus the actual cost we paid to ship the item.
To initiate a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a reason for the return and a description of the problem. We will respond with a Return Authorization Number and the address to return the item to. A Return Authorization number is mandatory. Please do not send an item back without obtaining this number first as these returns will be denied and sent back at your expense.
All packaging, paperwork, manuals, and any freebies included must be present with return. If the item is not defective we will resell it and expect to receive the item back in the same condition in which it was received.
All return period days run from the date the tracking information shows the item was delivered.
- One important aspect of running a successful business is earning the trust of our customers. We are a company focused on personal service and attention and it is our policy not to make excuses if we make a mistake.
- If there is an error on our end we will make every effort to make it right and resolve the problem to your satisfaction.
- When you click the "Buy Now" or "Commit to Buy" buttons, you are accepting our terms as posted in this policy.
- We aim to please our customers and maintain our good reputation, please contact us if you are dissatisfied for any reason and we will do whatever we can to make it right. Please do this before leaving feedback! We are good, honest folks, and we will bend over backwards for our customers!
If you've got a slow modem, give this a try (must have cookies enabled) ...