Watching this item...
Meet the Seller
5 Years 3 Months
HIGH BID: $29.95
Money Orders, Cashiers Checks
Current High Bidder:
1 Bid ($29.95 starting bid)
(Log In to view Bid History)
(December 5, 2011 13:10:00 PT)
(December 12, 2011 12:59:58 PT)
Buyer Tip: If you're the
High Bidder in an auction when it closes, don't assume you're the final High Bidder.
Someone could outbid you in the final seconds of the auction if your Max Bid isn't
high enough. You're not the high Bidder until you've been notified by email that
you are. All Auctions are conducted in Pacific Time.
Read Full Description!
This auction is for a lightly used Magazine for the KBI PMK .380 Auto or Interarms APK .380 Auto
There are very light insertion marks.
It is a very nice magazine.
- Caliber: .380
- Capacity: 7rds
- Manufactured by: Unknown
- Factory Packaging: No
- Construction: Blue steel/Composite Floor Plate/Finger Rest
Restrictions on Magazine Capacity:It is up to the Buyer to be aware of the laws in their State, County, City, Town or Municipality
- California: No Shipping
- Colorado: Denver County, no Centerfire Rifle/Pistol Magazines over 20 Rounds.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Shotgun Magazines over 5 Rounds.
- Hawaii: No magazines over 10 rounds for pistols, or guns with pistol versions.
- Illinois: No Shipping to Aurora
No Shipping To Cook County
No Shipping to Niles.
- Indiana: South Bend, No Magazines over 15 Rounds.
- Maryland: A Maximum Magazine Capacity Of 20 Rounds.
- Massachusetts: No Shipping
- New Jersey: A Maximum Magazine Capacity Of 15 Rounds.
No Semi-Auto Shotgun Magazsine capacity over 6 Rounds.
- New York: No Shipping
- Ohio: Centerfire magazines over 31 rounds may be ordered.
Must be blocked to legel capacity prior to insertion in any firearm.
- Washington D.C: No Shipping.
- May Be Other Restrictions In Your Local.
concering High Capacity Magazines.
Shipping is $6.95.
Accepted forms of payment:
- USPS Money Order (Preferred)
- Cashier's Check
NO Personal or Business Checks or PayPal Accepted!
If insurance is desired it will be determined at the end of the Auction.
Seller is not responsible for damage or loss due to shipping.
Seller ships only to the address listed with AuctionArms in the contact information.
Only exception to this is if it is required by Law for the item to be shipped to a FFL Licensed Dealer.
Pictures are of the item up for auction.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Yes we do combine shipping!
See Item Description!
Money Orders, Cashiers Checks,
If you've got a slow modem, give this a try (must have cookies enabled) ...
Buyer Tip: Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. If you have any questions
regarding this item, you should contact the Seller before bidding. You can contact the seller by
clicking on the seller's nickname.