Deer Season Is Coming!
.... and this classic Marlin 30AS in 30-30 ready to go back to work!
It's seen some field use, so the stock is not "pristine", but it's rust free and mechanically fine with a good bore. And the action ... well ... it's an older Marlin, what else do you have to say?
Bid now or forever hold your peace!
All items are for sale locally in my shop, and hence may be withdrawn at any time. (I -will- withdraw from local sale once I have a bid here.)
So don't wait until the last minute to place a bid if you want an item ... it may not be here when you come back.
* If you don't intend to follow through/pay, don't bid. If you can't contact me with in 7 days of the auction closing, don't bid. If you have negative feedback here as a buyer, contact me before you bid.
* Your confirmation e-mail should contain your name, phone number, and the business name of the FFL dealer doing your transfer. We must receive payment and the FFL within 7 days of the auction close. Used & surplus Guns Are Sold As-Is.
* Shipping & Handling: $30 ($45 AK & HI) and ship within 2 business days of receiving BOTH payment and FFL information. Insurance is included.
* I am an FFL, and will ship only to another FFL after receiving a signed copy of their FFL information.
* I am registered to ship to California.(CFLC)
*** P A Y M E N T ***
Payment is due within 10 days of auction close. I'll accept just about any form of payment except CC's
Payment by ** POSTAL ** money order ships day after receipt.
Please not that says **P O S T A L*** money order. Not 7-11 money order, not JC Penny money order, not
Western Union money order, POSTAL money orders you get at the POST OFFICE, and is the ONLY form of
mailed payment that will ship immediately.
All other checks /MO's require 5 business day to clear bank.
Personal checks - OK.
* Not for sale where prohibited. It is your responsibility to make sure you comply with the laws of your country, state, and city in bidding on this item. If the item is found not to be in compliance, you as the bidder are liable for any fees incurred by your bid, including return shipping and listing fees.
* In-store pick up available 1 - 4pm, M-F or by appointment, Lexington, SC,
* Shipping & Handling is not refundable
* 3 day inspection period from day of delivery to FFL. (NO FIRE/NO DIS-ASSEMBLY). Don't like it, ship it back (your expense) and I will refund your purchase price, less the shipping/handling charge. Item -must- arrive here in the same condition in which it was shipped.
* SC residents will be charged 7% State Sales Tax on price.
Deer Season Is Coming! .... and this classic Marlin 30AS in 30-30 ready to go back to work! It's seen some field use, so the stock is not pristine, but it's
|Payment and Shipping Instructions:|