The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!
You are bidding on ONE (1) rifle. Pics are of the first two rifles unpacked from a lot of 40.
HEX Receiver Mosin Nagant 91/30, 7.62 x 54R, with "kit" as shown to fully equip the comrades!
Mainstay of the Russian army through two world wars and the Bolshevik Revolution.
Still in the cosmoline the Ruskies packed 'em in waiting on WW III. Round is still actively used so milsurp ammo is still plentiful and cheap (440 rounds for under $100 is not hard to find).
Not counter bored. Will clean up to be a good looking example of type, and should be a good shooter to boot!
These rifles are in really wonderful condition, good furniture, arsenal rebuilt prior to storage. Clean off/out the cosmoline and you're ready to go!
C&R OK on this item.
(Photo is a representative sample, cleaned up enough to photograph w/o getting me covered in cosmoline!)
7.62 x 54R is sometimes called the "Russian 30-06", and is quite capable of knocking down anything that walks in North America, and most other places as well. One of my customers reported he just took his first wild boar with the Mosin I sold him, another his first deer.
Your results may vary ... but they are quite capable.
All items are for sale locally in my shop, and hence may be withdrawn at any time.
So don't wait until the last minute to place a bid if you want an item ... it may not be here when you come back.
* If you don't intend to follow through/pay, don't bid. If you can't contact me with in 7 days of the auction closing, don't bid. If you have negative feedback here as a buyer, contact me before you bid.
* Your confirmation e-mail should contain your name, phone number, and the business name of the FFL dealer doing your transfer. We must receive payment and the FFL within 7 days of the auction close. Used & surplus Guns Are Sold As-Is.
* Shipping & Handling: $25 ($40 AK & HI) and ship within 2 business days of receiving BOTH payment and FFL information. Insurance is included. FOB shipping point.
* I am an FFL, and will ship only to another FFL after receiving a signed copy of their FFL information.
* I am registered to ship to California.(CFLC)
*** P A Y M E N T ***
Payment is due within 10 days of auction close. I'll accept just about any form of payment except CC's
Payment by ** POSTAL ** money order ships day after receipt.
Please not that says **P O S T A L*** money order. Not 7-11 money order, not JC Penny money order, not
Western Union money order, POSTAL money orders you get at the POST OFFICE, and is the ONLY form of
mailed payment that will ship immediately.
All other checks /MO's require 5 business day to clear bank.
Personal checks - OK.
* Not for sale where prohibited. It is your responsibility to make sure you comply with the laws of your country, state, and city in bidding on this item. If the item is found not to be in compliance, you as the bidder are liable for any fees incurred by your bid, including return shipping and listing fees.
* In-store pick up available 1 - 4pm, M-F or by appointment, Lexington, SC,
* Shipping & Handling is not refundable
* 3 day inspection period from day of delivery to FFL. (NO FIRE/NO DIS-ASSEMBLY). Don't like it, ship it back (your expense) and I will refund your purchase price, less the shipping/handling charge. Item -must- arrive here in the same condition in which it was shipped.
* SC residents will be charged 7% State Sales Tax on price.
|Payment and Shipping Instructions:|
FedEx Ground Insured, FOB Shipping Point.
Money Orders, Personal Checks, Cashiers Checks,