Watching this item...
Meet the Seller
8 Years 6 Months
Buyer Tip: A BuyItNow! is a listing
that is not an auction. There is no closing time, unless you actually use the BuyItNow!
feature, in which case the listing closes immediately.
Hopkins & Allen 1907 Gun Catalog
24 pages, about 8 1/2" x 11" glossy soft-cover in full color. New re-print restored and digitally enhanced from a nice original. Printed on high quality 20# 97 bright acid free paper. Fully Illustrated.
We are not affiliated with any arms or gun manufacturer.
- Hopkins & Allen Gun Guide and Catalog 1907
- Norwich, Connecticut
- All the money goes in the Gun!
- Hammerless Guns, No. 0112, and 0116 16 gauge
- Mechanism of the Double Guns
- All double guns take down in three pieces
- Three Good Field Guns 0312, 312, 0316 12 and 16 Gauge Twist Barrel
- Making a twist Barrel and Damascus Barrels
- Two Elegant Damacus Guns 212, 216, 412 and 416
- Single Barrel Shotguns Two Piece and Three Piece Top Snap
- Two and Three Piece Hopkins & Allen Single Guns Auto Ejector
- Hammerless Single Barrel only $8.50 twist barrel $9.50
- Complete Shooting Outfit Double Barrel English twist Shotgun and case and oils and cleaning implements $23.00
- Owning a light Rifle
- H & A baby Shotgun for Taxidermists and Women
- H & A Schuetzen Rifle
- Small Caliber Rifles 722, 822 and Junior
- AT LAST! 22 caliber Repeating Rifle with Bolt action $8.25
- Large and small Frame hammer and Hammerless Revolvers
- XL Revolver
- Watchman Revolver
- Heavy Frame Revolver .32 or .38
- Hopkins Cowboy Jr. revolver
- The Automobilist favorite
We ship worldwide within 5-10 days of payment and will cheerfully combine shipping charges for multiple purchases.
Please see over 3500 firearms and sporting goods - books and catalogs from 1857-1980s for sale on our website.
Cornell Publications, all rights reserved.
If you've got a slow modem, give this a try (must have cookies enabled) ...
Buyer Tip: Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. If you have any questions
regarding this item, you should contact the Seller before bidding. You can contact the seller by
clicking on the seller's nickname.