Watching this item...
Meet the Seller
8 Years 6 Months
Buyer Tip: A BuyItNow! is a listing
that is not an auction. There is no closing time, unless you actually use the BuyItNow!
feature, in which case the listing closes immediately.
Winchester 1931 Guns, Tools, Cutlery, Knives Catalog
238 pages, about 5 1/2" x 8", glossy soft-cover in full color. New re-print restored and digitally enhanced from a nice original. Printed on high quality 20# 97 bright acid free paper. Fully Illustrated.
MANUALS FOR OLD WINCHESTERS - Winchester Catalogs from 1875 through 1920 contained operation manuals for all guns including cutaway drawings and component parts pictures. <a href="/serial-numbers.php">Identify when your gun was made</a> and then buy that year catalog.
We are not affiliated with any arms or gun manufacturer.
- Winchester 1931 Guns, Tools, Cutlery, Knives Catalog
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Hatchets and Axes
- Hammers, Augers and Chisels
- Punches, Pliers, Wrenches
- 30 Pages of Knives
- Winchester Cutlery
- Flat cutlery
- Pocket Knives and scissors and shears
- Kitchen and Tool Knives
- Grape, Oyster, Clam, Canning
- Sloyd, Putty, Oilcloth, Cotton Sampling, Paper Hanger
- Household Knives
- Cheese, Butter, Cake, Fruit, Lemon Slices, Grapefruit
- Pocket Knives ( 25 pages hundreds of varieties)
- Scissors and Sheers
- Fishing tackle and Rods
- Rocky Mountain
- French River
- West Pond, Cedar Lark and Gardner 's Lake
- Fishing tackle
- Flashlights and Batteries
- Winchester Ice and Roller Skates
- Winchester World Class Guns and Ammunition
- Models 54, 92, 53, 94, 55, 86, 90, 10, 07, 95 and 86
- Models 03, 90,06,52, 57, 60,
- Sighting Winchesters
- Cleaners implements
- Win Shot Guns Models model 12, 97 2141, 20
- Shot Shells
We ship worldwide within 5-10 days of payment and will cheerfully combine shipping charges for multiple purchases.
Please see over 3500 firearms and sporting goods - books and catalogs from 1857-1980s for sale on our website.
Cornell Publications, all rights reserved.
If you've got a slow modem, give this a try (must have cookies enabled) ...
Buyer Tip: Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. If you have any questions
regarding this item, you should contact the Seller before bidding. You can contact the seller by
clicking on the seller's nickname.