Watching this item...
Meet the Seller
8 Years 6 Months
Buyer Tip: A BuyItNow! is a listing
that is not an auction. There is no closing time, unless you actually use the BuyItNow!
feature, in which case the listing closes immediately.
Silencers for Firearms Catalogs (Maxim, Brown and Parker) Pre-1934
54 pages, about 6" x 8", glossy soft-cover in full color. New re-print of six pre-1934 Silencer catalogs restored and digitally enhanced from a nice copy. Printed on high quality 20# 97 bright acid free paper. Fully Illustrated.
We are not affiliated with any arms or gun manufacturer.
- Silencer Catalogs
- Maxim Silencer
- Maxim Models of Silencers
- Maxim Accessories
- Instructions for the Maxim
- Maxim how it Works
- How it reduces Noise
- Maxim Model 15 How to Attach
- Couplings appropriate for makes
- Maxim Silencers
- Experiences with the Maxim Silencer by Hiram Maxim
- Teaching my son to shoot by Hiram Maxim
- My son's first Crow Shoot
- Miniature Trap Shooting
- Use of the Maxim in War
- Questions answered about Silencer
- Brown, O. H. Silencers 1931
- Brown Silencers, Davenport, Iowa
- Parkers Silencers
- Parker Hale Detachable Couplings
- Parker Silencers
We ship worldwide within 5-10 days of payment and will cheerfully combine shipping charges for multiple purchases.
Please see over 3500 firearms and sporting goods - books and catalogs from 1857-1980s for sale on our website.
Cornell Publications, all rights reserved.
If you've got a slow modem, give this a try (must have cookies enabled) ...
Buyer Tip: Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. If you have any questions
regarding this item, you should contact the Seller before bidding. You can contact the seller by
clicking on the seller's nickname.