Ideal 1927 Hand Book of Useful Information for Shooters No.28
165 pages, about 8" x 6", glossy soft-cover in full color. New re-print restored and digitally enhanced from a nice copy. Printed on high quality 20# 97 bright acid free paper. Fully Illustrated. Text for the #28 for the years 1927, 28 and 29 is the same.
We are not affiliated with any arms or gun manufacturer.
- IDEAL Hand Book of Useful Information for Shooters No.28, 1927
- The Lyman Gun Sight Corporation
- Middlefield, Connecticut
- Dedicated to four riflemen who have passed over the divide
- John Barlow, W. G. Hudson, E. A. Leopold, W. M. Thomas
- Handloading and Reloading of Ammuntion
- Groove Diameters and Twist of Rifling for American Makes
- Black Powder
- Lead Bullets and Smokeless Powders
- Metal Jacketed Bullets and High Pressuire Powders
- Bullet Casting
- How Bullet Moulds are made
- Lubrication of Bullets
- Table of Charges for Rifles
- Winchester, Baby, WCF, Remington, Savage, Krag, Neidner, Newton, Mannlicher, Spanish Mauser, Ross, Hoffman and Griffin and Howe
- Springfield, Russian 7.62, Whelen, Marlin, Gibbs,
- Primer Tables for Pistol and Revolver Cartridges
- Ideal Bullets
- Reloading for Shotguns
- Catalog of Ideal Reloading Tools
- Ideal Quick Reference Table
- Ideal Armory Loading Outfits
- Electrically Heated Lead Pot
- Lyman Sight Services
- Prices for Ideal Reloading tools Parts and Equipment
We ship worldwide within 5-10 days of payment and will cheerfully combine shipping charges for multiple purchases.
Please see over 3500 firearms and sporting goods - books and catalogs from 1857-1980s for sale on our website.
Cornell Publications, all rights reserved.
If you've got a slow modem, give this a try (must have cookies enabled) ...
Buyer Tip: Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. If you have any questions
regarding this item, you should contact the Seller before bidding. You can contact the seller by
clicking on the seller's nickname.