South Carolina Highway Patrol 50th Anniversary Commemorative S&W 66-2.. A very very limited edition.
With box and all accessories.
This pistol is beautifully engraved, and has the shield of the SC Highway Patrol. Pictures here just do not do it justice.
* If you don't intend to follow through/pay, don't bid. If you can't contact me with in 7 days of the auction closing, don't bid. If you have negative feedback here as a buyer, contact me before you bid.
All items are for sale locally in my shop, and hence may be withdrawn at any time. So don't wait until the last minute to place a bid if you want an item ... it may not be here when you come back.
* Your confirmation e-mail should contain your name, phone number, and the business name of the FFL dealer doing your transfer. We must receive payment and the FFL within 7 days of the auction close. Used & surplus Guns Are Sold As-Is.
* Shipping & Handling: GROUND shipping to "lower 48" as per above, Air / Alaska / Hawaii shipping at cost (including my costs for packaging). Item will ship within 2 business days of receiving BOTH payment (allow for the 5 business days for checks to clear) and FFL information. Insurance is included.
* I am an FFL, and will ship only to another FFL after receiving a signed copy of their FFL information.
* I am registered to ship to California.(CFLC) (But remember, the SPECIFIC item must be on the CA "list". I DO NOT check all my auction items against the "list". It is YOUR responsibility to check if the item is legal BEFORE you bid.
*** P A Y M E N T ***
Payment is due within 10 days of auction close. I'll accept just about any form of payment except CC's
Payment by ** POSTAL ** money order ships day after receipt.
Please note that says **P O S T A L** money order. Not 7-11 money order, not JC Penny money order, not
Western Union money order, POSTAL money orders you get at the POST OFFICE, and is the ONLY form of
mailed payment that will ship immediately..
All other checks /MO's require 5 business days after deposit to clear bank. (That means you =can= get a Cashiers check if you want to, but it won't ship any faster than if you used a personal check.)
Personal checks - OK.by me, just allow for the 5 business days to clear.
* Not for sale where prohibited. It is your responsibility to make sure you comply with the laws of your country, state, and city in bidding on this item. If the item is found not to be in compliance, you as the bidder are liable for any fees incurred by your bid, including return shipping and listing fees.
* In-store pick up available 1 - 4pm, M-F or by appointment, Lexington, SC,
* Shipping & Handling is not refundable
* 3 day inspection period from day of delivery to FFL. (NO FIRE/NO DIS-ASSEMBLY). Don't like it, ship it back (your expense) and I will refund your purchase price, less the shipping/handling charge. Item -must- arrive here in the same condition in which it was shipped.
* SC residents will be charged 7% State Sales Tax on price.
|Payment and Shipping Instructions:|